-meant to be; 6

.

.

~your pov~

Right now I'm in my room, getting ready for the party. I wore a presentable dress that didn't show much skin and it was very comfy to be in. As I said, I don't wear makeup, but for now, I am. Just a little. 

I grabbed my phone and my purse, before making my way outside of my house

I grabbed my phone and my purse, before making my way outside of my house. I closed the door behind me and locked it. That's when it hit me.. How am I supposed to get there?

??: "Finally! Took your forever to come out."

I flinched slightly, I turned around to see Kobe, leaning on his car. 

You: "What are you doing here?"

Kobe: "To pick you up, Y/N. Now, get in."

~time skip~

Whoa, this place is crowded. The drive here wasn't long but the roads we took were trippy. 

Kobe: "Mike throws parties like this all the time and anyone can come, so it's all crowed."

He took my wrist and pushed through the crowd to see Derek, chatting with like, ten persons.

Kobe: "Okay, we'll talk with him later."

I nodded. 

Vallyk: "Y/N! Oh my God, you look.. gorgeous!"

You: "You have to something about your drinking habits, Vallyk." -I giggled.

Kobe: "He's not wrong. You look stunning, Y/N."

When he said that I felt my cheeks heat up.