-meant to be; 5

.

.

~your pov~

I was currently alone, sitting down on a bench behind my colleges's building. No one really comes here so it's not as noisy compared to the other places around the campus. 

Besides, I'm free for the while so I decided yo catch up with my studies.. while munching on some chips because I was hungry. Then I noticed someone sitting besides me.

You: "Oh, hey, Vallyk." -I smiled.

Vallyk: "Hey, Y/N."

You: "How'd you know I was back here?"

Vallyk: "I didn't. I just wanted to be somewhere quiet. I found out about this place long time ago, so I come here now and then."

You: "Hm."

Vallyk: "Oh, and sorry for being such a crackhead last night."

You: "It's fine, at least I enjoyed your company. Want some?" -I smiled, holding up the bag of chips.

Vallyk: "I won't say a no to that!"

I grabbed some chips and shoved it in his mouth, he smiled as he started munching on them. I turned back to my book, not realizing that Vallyk had been staring at me the whole time. 

Vallyk: "Y/N?"

You: "Hmm?" -I looked back at him. 

Vallyk: "If you're ever free, sometime, maybe we could-"

Someone slammed their hand on both of our shoulders, making me jump.

You: "Holy shit."

Kobe: "What are you guys talking about?"

Vallyk: "N-nothing. See you guys later! Welp!" -he stood up and ran off,

Kobe: "So hat are you doing?" -he sat beside me.

You: "Just.. catching up on Math."

Kobe: "Damn girl, that sucks."

I nodded my head and sighed.

Kobe: "Tell you what, Mike's throwing a party tonight at (9:00 pm)at his place, so see you there!"

He got up and ran off as I frowned in pure confusion. I didn't even say I'd come.. Oh who am I kidding! With them in my life, it's been fun. Of course, I'll fucking go!