Izuku hc

So those are just some of the head cannons I have for Izuku, you can disagree with me but that is my hc. If you're a contact creator as well feel free to use them, just tag me or give me a shot out cuz I'd like to see whatever you did.

•💜•

- always making sure your drinking water, eating and stuff like that.

- when you on your period he always make sure he have some extra pads and tampons (if you use).

- because he grew up with a mom only, he knows random stuff about period, so he knows that you might wanna be alone and give you space when you need it, but also love and affection when you need it too.

- whenever you feel insecure he will hug you, and then kiss all the places you feel insecure about if he can, and then will hug you, that way his mouth is next to your ear and will tell you all the things he loves and appreciate about you, till you feel better.

- love kissing your neck.

- will get kinda flustered when you touch or kiss him, specially when there's people watching.

- when someone ster at you he will grab you by your waist and kiss you if you're noth standing but if his sitting and your standing he will put you on his lap and kiss your neck.

- I'm my head Y/n and Deku are friends before U.A so his used to you touch him but he does blush lightly.

- he will randomly kiss your neck.

-he loves your sense, and he got a bottle of whatever type of perfume your using and he just spray it on a pillow and hug the pillow when he misses you.

- he loves it when you stilling his jackets cuz he just thinks you look really cute in 'em .

- he's the type to wake up pretty easily, so you can call him and hill always answer.

- he got lots of pictures of you and him, and some of you in genial.

(Sorry there's not a lot of fluff, I'm not that good at fluff, feel free to check my other book, I usually do smuts.)

•💛•

- he will make you cum at list 2 times before you even start the actual sex.

- try lots of different poses with you.

- be have a vibrator that he will sometimes use on you.

- when he get stressed over work he'll fuck you so much you won't be able to walk the next day.

- the king of after care {if you don't know, after having sex, it's important to do something more calming and relaxing to avoid depression (if you already have it, it'll make it worse), and let your mind go back to reality. You can caddell with your partner or take a bath, but don't instantly keep going with your life}.

- like to have kiknky sex with you (whatever your into).

- 100% a switch. (Before you'll say his not, think about it, all his life people beat and topped him, why do you think it won't be different in the bed? But he isn't a top, sometimes Y/n will switch things up and top him)

- like when you put a collar on.

- call's you doll .

- love biting on your nipple.

- like leaving hacky's.

- can hold about 20 minutes but if he already cum once he can go more (the longest record of not cuming in sex is 40 minutes in one round).

- loves doing you on the wall.

- when you both have some free time from work he'll fuck you at list 3 times at one week.

- you tried every position pretty much.

-----
K that's it, if I'll think on more I'll write it in another chapter, but yeah. I have a job now so I'll have less time to write, but I'll try to when I could.