heat💛

In heat Y/n x Izuku

K, so yk how animals like, get in heat every time before/in their period? So it's pretty much this but with humans. I think there will be like changes cuz females have their period once a month.

Worlds count: 2.2K

********************

Playing:
《LoveGame》
<Lady Gaga>

<< <||> >>

I grabbed one of his used shirts and sniffed it while Rubbing circles motions on my clit. I cried out Izuku's name as I come for the third time.

I couldn't help it, I needed to fuck him so bad, but unfortunately he wasn't home. He was at the store buying groceries for dinner. I usually just take my pills, but I don't use them ever since I started living with Izuku.

Stupid pills. Stupid groceries.

Come on Izuku come back alreadyyyyy

I felt tired, but so horny at the same time. I sucked the taste of my cum off my fingers and grabbed my phone. Before I could even do anything I got a call from Izuku.

[Izuku] "hey puppy do-"

[Y/n] "come back, come back right fucking now. I need your dick inside of me so fucking bad I think I'll lose my frickin mind. Forgot the stupid groceries and come home"

[Izuku] "that bad?"

[Y/n] "come fucking home"

And with that I ended the call. I took one of the pillows and stuffed it between my thighs, pretending it's Izuku's hip , I grinned on it while taking a video of it and sending it to Izuku.

After a couple of moments I heard the door burst open.

[Y/n] "Zuku?"

I shouted. I could hear him taking off his shoes and waking fast towards our shared bedroom. He entered the room and jumped on me with a passionate kiss while slowly pinning me down by my waist. My hand started sliding down, from his shoulder to his side and onto the bolt that formed in his pants. My hands slide up back to his shoulders and pushed him down. I set on his stomach, already naked from before. I ripped his shirt open, revealing his muscle.

He removed the fabric off his body quickly.

[Izuku] "sit on my face"

[Y/n] "no"

[Izuku] "sit on my fucking face, RIGHT FRICKIN NOW"

I obeyed his orders. He grabbed my lower waist and pinned my in place. I grabbed onto the headboard with one hand and onto his green massy curls with my other hand as I cried out his name.  His tongue slightly touching my swollen pussy as his eyes scanning my body. He pulld me closer to his mouth. His teeth lightly biting my clit as I felt tears of pleasure forming in my eyes. Izuku's tongue teased my core, going in just burly. I felt my pussy squeezing as my moans grew louder.

[Y/n] "Izuku~ please ~"

I begged as he pulled me up, just a little.