Izuku's B day

*not me totally ignoring the fact that this isn't Izuku's b day. And that it's still February*

(Shut up that's just how my brain works)

》top Deku《

READ! THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!

There's a some kinky shit in here (tying, spanking, control game, hair pulling) plus,
Izuku will be called : daddy, master
And Y/n would get called: whore, bitch, little bitch, puppy, doll, good girl,slut, daddy's (daddy's something, idk wat word would go with it)

If you have a problem with and of the above please avoid reading this chapter!

Some ppl just ain't into this shit, no judgment.

But, for the kinky bitchs that left.

Enjoy ;)

***************
Words: 4.5K (4,569)
***************

I woke up an hour before Izuku. I decorated the house a bit and cooked some breakfast.

I pureed the orange juice into a cup and stuck the pancakes on a plate before putting both of the things on one of those bed tables.

I laid the table on the bed. I was surprised to see he wasn't in the room. I looked into the shower and there he was.

God bless this man body.

I watched closely as the water run down his muscles. He slide his fingers through his socked curls. He was breathing heavily the worm air. His head lay back as the water run down his neck.

I shook my head and took off my clothes before opening the bathtub door. He looked surprised at me but his reaction soon turned into a soft smile.

[Izuku] "morning Puppy"

I walked closer to him. My nipples touching his chest. I laid my hand on his ribbons and slide it up his chest to the back of his neck. I looked into his green, soft eyes. They're filled with love every time he looks at me. It makes my heart beat fast.

I pulled him down. His lips almost touching mine.

[Y/n] "happy birthday"

I said softly before pulling him closer. Our lips crushed together as a passionate kiss laid on the both of us. His tongue slipped through my lips as he tilled his head to deepen the kiss. I hugged his neck with both of my arms as he pushed me against a wall. I could feel his dick getting hard next to my pussy. God I was already dripping wet just from the kiss. He grabbed me thigh and pulled it up to his lower waist. I moaned into the kiss as he grinned against my pussy.

He pulled the kiss. A string of saliva connecting our tongues.

[Izuku] "fuck, is that my birthday gift?"

[Y/n] "part of it"

[Izuku] "oh yeah? Sure you could handle this part?"

[Y/n] "depends on what you gonna do"

He lined next to my ear as I felt the blush covering my cheeks.

[Izuku] " I'll put kisses all over over this pretty body of yours, going down from your neck, and stopping at you boobs to suck 'em reall good. I'll make you scream my name so hard till the neighbors know my name. I'mma eat you till your cum slide down my cheeks. I'm gonna tease you so hard you'd cry like the little whore you are.... all for me"

[Y/n] "fuck"

[Izuku] "you like that~ you like that when talk to you like that.... now be a good little bitch for me"