conferring Deku

TW: mention of suicide and a bit of blood

You stayed after class to discuss with the teacher about some stuff you didn't understand,he explained to you and you got out of the class and ran to the spot where you and Izuku usually meet, the fish pool.

Your feet started to walk slowly as you got closer to the pool, seeing Izuku inside, his head was tilted down and his clothes had blood stains on them, all the stuff from his bag aere spilled all over, you felt like your heart been stabbed by a knife just from seeing him like this. You reached your hand to him, but he didn't move,

[Y/n] "Izuku.... a-are you okay?"

[Y/n] "come on, get up"

You started taking his stuff out of the water and drained the water from his notes and bag with your quirk, you then took the notebook off his head and repeated the same process.

[Y/n] "planning on getting out?"

But, again... he didn't respond. You took your shoes off and got inside the water with him.

[Deku] "why?..."

[Y/n] "what do you mean?"

[Deku] "you know hanging out with me will cost you no good, soon inaf they'll start doing this to you"

[Y/n] "so what? Do you think I rather hangout with theme?"

You moved closer to him and put your hand on his cheek, making him look at you.

[Y/n] "Izuku Midoriya, you are one of the most precious things in the world to me. I will always be by your side."

You hugged him and kissed his forehead as he started tearing up against your chest, his hands took a grip of your clothes. You kissed the top of his head and patted his hair.

[Y/n] "now let's get out before you'll get sick"

He nodded and you both got out. You took out of your bag a blue box with some medical stuff and started take care of his wounds.

[Y/n] "Izuku, It mast be so hard living like this, but don't give up, at list for me..."

[Y/n] "I'll do whatever it takes to make sure you are safe, and that this dumb boom boom boy won't harm you"

[Y/n] "can you te me what's on your mind? I can see something bordering you"

[Deku] "I... I feel so weak... like I can't do anything, if I can't go through middle school how would I become a hero? A hero like all might... like..like you... I wanna be a person who defends the one who can't defend themselves but I can't even defend myself. I feel so useless getting you into so many troubles, because of me the beat both of us every day. Sure you have a quirk that ca help you , but I know you over work yourself, I saw the pills in your bag and I know it's for your headaches. I don't want you getting her because of me, for him it's just a messed up game."

[Y/n] "Izuku..."

[Deku] "maybe if I wasn't-"

You slapped his cheek as tears fall down your eyes. He put his hand on his cheek and looked up at you and you locked eyes.

[Y/n] "don't you dare finish that sentence... ever! You are my one and only friend I ever had, the one friend who was always there for me, I will not let you die."

[Deku] "y/n...."

[Y/n] "promise me"

[Y/n] "promise me right here and now, you are not giving up!"

[Deku] "I promise"

[Y/n] "sware in the name of all might"

[Deku] "f- fine... I swear in the name of all might I wont give up life"

[Y/n] "good"

[Y/n] "now get up, we going home, you need to eat"

He chalked a bit and looked at you as you walked home beside him.

______________________________

_____
| |
|

____|
( ●w● )
( v v )
(@ @)
______________________________

Heyo, sorry 4 not posting anything in a long time, I had a really big writing block, and I finally had an idea.

Lol I'm on the bus and the driver just stopped and yelled at this kid behind me.

Btw, I'll have even less time to write cuz I got into a really good program in school.

Now look at this pick