top Y/n💛

K, this is fem Y/n x Izuku.
The content may not fit all the people reading this.

Involved:

》sex
》Izuku referring Y/n as master
》sex toys
》grinding

•this kind of fanfic dose not fit everyone, due to the fact that everyone are different•

《Last warning》
this is not a regular vanilla smut.

■■■

You kissed his lips as you pinned him onto the bed, kissing his soft lips before suddenly stopping the kiss leaving a trail of saliva between you and him. You took off your shirt as you started grinding on him making his mouth open as he gushed for air. You started unbuttoning his shirt revolving his masculine body. Before getting down from him leaving him questioning why you did that while you took something out of the closet and got inside the bathroom.
Izuku set confused on the bed waiting for you to come out.

After a few minutes you got outside the bathroom wearing a black lingerie, making Izuku a blushing mess.

You got closer to him, your lips almost touching, looking directly into his emerald green eyes as his face grew redder

You got closer to him, your lips almost touching, looking directly into his emerald green eyes as his face grew redder. Your leg between his laps, checking to see how hard he is.

[Y/n] "do you want me to fuck you that badly?"

You said smirking before your lips touched his, both of your tongues playing with each other before You stopped the kiss leaving a trail of saliva between you and Izuku and waiting for his answer as He looked into your beautiful e/c eyes,

[Deku] "master~, I want you to fuck me so hard, I want you to ride me like a horse. I wanna be your own personal toy "

[Y/n] "if you really insist~"

You said with a devilish smirk on your face.

[Y/n] "get undressed"

You said and looked for something in one of the drawers. You took out an egg toy, and hand cups, and looked at your naked believing Izuku sitting on the bed. You cuffed his hands and legs to the bed before sitting on the bed, in front of you his hard cock standing, you put the egg on the first mod and rubbed it up and down his cock making him moan. His dick started getting wet from the pre-cum as You put the egg on the second mod, and kept it vibrating on his tip, he moaned as his cock started twitching.

[Y/n] "don't cum just yet, I do not allow you"

You said smirking, and put the egg on mod 5, looking at Izuku's cock twitching all over as he started sweating with his head back trying not to cum,

[Y/n] "dose it feel that good?"

[Deku] "please, master~ let me cum~"

You took the egg away from his cock and put it inside you. You lined down and started sucking on his dick, feeling his cock twitching inside your mouth as his moans filled the room.

[Deku] "master~ please~"

He said begging you to let him cum,

[Y/n] "you may cum now"

As soon as You said those words his sperm relished all over, you cleaned your face with your hand and licked off the cum. You kissed him, letting him taste himself before relishing his hands and legs. As soon as you let him out he topped you, you looked at him with a questioning look as he spoke up,

[Deku] "master, let me make you feel good too"

You looked at him with a devilish smile and nodded.

He started kissing your body, leaving a trail of kisses from your lips to your cooch, taking a bite of your hard nipples on the way.

He took off the bottom part of the lingerie and took out the vibrator as the bed gotten wet from your fluids he kissed your inner thighs leaving bite and sucking marks all over.

[Deku] "so wet master~"

He run his tongue making a trail of saliva from your tight to your dripping cooch, sliding it into your clit and making you a moaning mess as his soft lips pressed against your cooch along with his tongue inside you as you cum in his mouth while moaning his hero name. You stud up in front of him

[Y/n] "sit on the bed, now~"

He did as you said waiting for the next thing you'll do. You moved your finger from his lower stomach to his jaw line making him look up at you.

You looked at his glossy emerald eyes and smirked

[Y/n] "do you want me that bed?~"

[Deku] "yes master, I want you so bed on my dick right now"

You looked at him with a devilish smile on your lips befor pushing him by his shoulders down onto the bed, you almost set on him,his cock touching your clit but not inside of you yet, you set slowly on him, his cock going inside your clit making you gasp.

You took his hands moving them to your breathes letting him feel them as you get used to the filling of his cock inside you, moaning as he pulling on your nipples. You started moving slowly, grinding on him while his dick inside you.

The room filled with the moans of both you and Izuku, and the sound of your skin clapping against his as you jumped up and down on him, feeling his abs with your hands while his cock twitching inside you and your walls closing on him,

[Deku] "master~ I'm gonna cum all over your insides that rate"

[Y/n] "and I'm gonna cum all over your fat cock"

You said in a devilish tone.

His head tilled back as you were shaking on him with your tongue out and your eyes rolled up along with your head tilled back.

[Deku] "master~"

[Deku] "please, I want you to fuck me again~"

He said begging for you. You help his hands and started riding on him again, your skin clapping against his over and over till you stopped and started moving back and forth making Izuku a moaning mess as his hands on your thighs as his head tilted back and his body covered with sweat. Loosing control over your tongue while your insides being painted with Izuku's nut as your eyes roll back, both of you gasping for air.
Izuku set, with you still on his dick,

[Deku] "thank you master"

You smiled at him and kissed his lips before getting down from him and going over to the shower.

[Y/n] "are you coming?"

•-•

K, this is it, thanks for reading, I'll do a bottom Y/n as soon as I'll have an idea, for now I have one but it is really out of character for Deku, and more fitting to a Bakugo smuth .

For those thinking this isn't finished, think of something, maybe you and Deku fucking in the shower 👀 idk, maybe you too cuddle and watching movies or a series

Idk, imagine something.