valentine's special💜

This is a Valentine's special in delay cuz my brain kinda sucks but we don't talk about it cuz I write good smut. So y'all hit gonna have to forgive me.

This is fluff cuz My depressed ass need it lol

Btw Imma stop doing the [name] cuz at first it helped me not get confused on who's talking but now I know better lmao
__________________________

Words: 592
__________________________

I knocked at the wooden door to be greeted by a friendly familiar face. His green orbs looked me up and down trying to find a reason for me to be there. After all, he didn't tell me to come over and I didn't look sad or depressed or anything. 

"Is everything okay?" He asked confusedly as his head tilted to the side. 

I shook my head no as a response and snuggled into a tight hug. He quickly responded and squeezed me for a split second before kissing my forehead. 

I felt the corners of my mouth tilling up as I snuggled Into his chest. 

We broke the hug and he greeted me into his room. 

"Are you sure everything's okay?" he asked with a confession on his face as he sat on the bed and patted the seat next to him. Sighing me to sit down beside him. 

"Yes. I'm okay, everything's fine" I simply answered. 

"You usually don't come to my room unless you had a bad day or I invited you" Izuku started "What's going on Y/n?"

"So I can't go into my partner's room?" I asked "huh Midoriya?"

"Am I in trouble?" He said scared of my reaction

"nope" I said and turned my head to the side. 

"What have I done wrong? Come on tell me what you want puppy" He clenched to my side, and looked up at me

I can't,  this face is too cute. 

His cheek pressed against my side as his green orbs screened my face. 

"I want cuddles" I said, pushing him off me and oto his back. 

He looked at me blankly. But quickly his face softened in relief. 
"I thought you were actually mad at me. Don't scare me like that"

I chuckled as I laid onto his chest. 

I could hear his heart beating in my ear as his body stretched underneath me while he sucked air into his lungs. Izuku grabbed a blanket from behind him and said it on both  of us. 

"Is there anything you want to talk about?" He said as one of his hands started playing with my hair. 

"I don't know…. Tell me about your day"

"Well my day was okay… I got to wake up next to you today so that was a great start for my day… I went to Hatsume's lab after school and she helped me with-"

I stopped him by laying a quick pack on his lips. His cheeks grew red as I chuckled and went back to my position. 

"Good night Zuku"

"Sweet dreams puppy"

**********

Okayyy! 

Sorry this one was short. But as y'all know I'm not a fluff writer I'm a smut writer. But for a person who rarely writes smut this is okay. 

This isn't the usual content I post, this Is very different. But I need a quick break from the smut writing. 

No worries I'd get back soon I'm just going through mental health shit so I'll be back as soon as I can with a new Fanfic. Like I have one that already has the start ready just need to write the smuth.