episode 2 - revealations

All was looking toward sanskar in utter shock shomi come in sense go near swara hold her hand making her turn toward herself
Shomi - shona what sanskar is speaking rubbish your married with him that too from 5 years did he losted say it's not truth
Swara - maa this is truth we are married from past 5 years not only this (close her eyes then open look toward shomi gulp down her tears) we have a baby who is in Canada with manik Bhai and nandu (shomi stumble in shocked she move back all look toward swara in jerk hearing her swara look toward shomi in tears) ma I was not wanted to fall in love with anyone I was happy with you and dida but when it's comes to father I indeed feel lonely and alone I wanted someone to talk to share all this pain which is inside my heart when I was in my first year you send me toward masi in Canada were I meet with sanskar masi and masaji MANIK Bhai know about him they were going to tell you but I stop them giving them my swear so that's why they didn't tell you about sanskar I don't wanted that whatever happened with me that same thing happened with me I was having full faith on sanskar and his love too but still I was scared so I tell Masi about my this fear she said me that say sanskar to marry me if he love me then he will surely Marry me otherwise he won't Manik Bhai arrange marriage registation papers but without asking anything from me sanskar sign on papers even he didn't read any condition's which masaji have added in marriage certificate he without any arguments sign the papers and after when Masi tell me about conditions which I also didn't know I get shocked that day I go to talk with sanskar but he was come in kolkatta for talking about us but didn't knowing bade Papa is against of love marriage specially about Bengali girl or other religions girl when he come back then also I didn't know about anything he didn't tell me anything about this he make himself busy making his career because he wanted to destroy bade Papa and laksh that day when he plan to marry me in temple and when not able to reach there due to my accident he thought it's done by laksh or bade Papa so that's why he send me back to kolktta and according to his plan I have to marry Laksh but in last moment he was going to tell everyone about us and snatch Laksh love from him like he did according to his thought but being with Laksh I found out laksh haven't done anything he is innocent but sanskar isn't ready to listen me before I do anything more that day that incident happened with me then Sanskarr get busy finding me and making you and Mr Gadodia one I said sanskar go let's marry in front of our family eyes my marriage isn't fake one maa we really marry in temple and why will I marry fakely with my own husband and about telling you according to condition sanskar can't make husband and wife relationships between us infront of world eyes we both are single till our career didn't get complete he will never stop me for anything which he never did also now mine and laksh encounter with each other is just accidentally SANSKAR didn't want me to go closer to him just he wanted me to make him fall for him but in last I back off knowing Ragini love laksh so I stop that plan there itself didn't wanted same happened with her like happened with you (all get shocked hearing swara. Ragini look toward swara in shocked hearing her)
Parineeta - swara when you're masaji put condition on marriage certificate then how come you both have baby (swara look toward sanskar who was least interested in anything she sign heavily look toward shomi)
Swara - that' also happened accidentally I am not saying its our mistake but in heat of moment that happened with us actually (sanskar look toward swara who smile in tears) it's after our second marriage anniversary that day I was alone in home maai masaji and manik Bhai go to meet nandu in Mumbai and whether was also not good some of Sanskarrrr's business enemy they plan to kidnapped me they kidnapped me and try to misbehave with me but sanskar found out where they kept me with his bodyguards but I was this much scared that day that's why he have to go against condition for making my condition stable but I never regretted for that but sanskar regretted for starting then masi make him understand everything after 1 month I come to know I am pregnant with our baby Sanskarr take care of me whole month very carefully he ignored his work for me and after nine month I gave birth to our bundle of joy our love symbol swayyam leaving him for us is not possible that time so we dropped our plan that time because he needed both of us that time so sanskar also didn't go leaving him but last year Dida's health condition isn't good so with making my mind strong but swayyam unble to stay away from me so that's why MANIK Bhai and nandu come in kolkatta for living so I can meet with swayyam daily and he will also not trouble anyone he may be can stay without having anything but not without me and sanskar and we also don't want to stay away from him he Is very small so we can't leave him away from us (sanskar look toward sanskar who was explaining everything to shomi who was hell shocked with this new revelation)
Sanskar - Maa you don't worry about your daughter I will take care of her we will go Canada there no one will accuse your Shona that Is my promise to you already our swayyam stay away from us but now I can't make him stay away from us and I don't want to be like my family or shekhar Gadodia my swayyam will never feel lonely and alone not getting his mumma papa near him
Shomi - Sanskarrr you may be have right on shona more than me and her dida but you can't take decision like this sanskar you're family is orthodox so what is my shona's mistake that you're taking her away from her ma and Dida
Sanskar - maa I can understand your point of view but you also understand you may be not able to understand my situation I will not leave my wife and morever my swayyam needs her too if you want to come with us you can come if you don't want to stay here infront of me shekhar Gadodia
Shomi - you can take shona with you but only when you will proof my shona's innocence infront of your family I know you don't give them damn but I want them to torment that Shona didn't forgive them and specially Gadodia family till then Shona will not go away from me once you will proof her innocent you can go with her and I will happily accept your both relationship but in return I just want my shona's innocence (swara look toward shomi in tears then look toward sanskar who also look toward Her he turn toward shomi take her hand swara looks on)
Sanskar - I promise you Maa I will proof you're shona's innocence infront of everyone within 2 days I will remove all the tag from her name which somewhere put on her because of me i will proof you're upbringing is not bad infact here present everyone upbringing is low and cheap minded like there parents including me and I wish I have mother like you rather than Mrs sujata maheswari I will not let your pride fall down (shomi blessed sanskar look toward swara cup her face by one hand)
Shomi - I am proud of you Shona that you didn't did mistake like I did and you didn't make your MA and Dida bear society taunts and humiliation like I did with you and ma you choose perfect life partner for you who is not like shekhar Gadodia who stand for his love and fight for you with his family without fearing it's show he is real man who can do anything for his love and his family God bless and I will like to meet with my grandson (SWARa look toward shomi smile in tears hug shomi tightly who rubb her back kiss on her forehead lovingly) OK I am going to home MA is alone in home shona (to sanskar) I know i don't need to say you this but take care of my shona sanskar (sanskar blink his eyes in assurance sharmishta smile he take blessing from him) GOD bless you beta (shomi go from there sanskar look toward swara who also turn toward him)
Sanskar - go in room shona don't need to listen any stupid accusations and do any work of this cheap minded and low thinking people or else let's go I will drop you at manik home I will also meet with our swayyam
Swara - sanskar I will bring swayyam here (all look toward swara in shocked sanskar look toward swara angrily) listen to me I will not tell him about anyone I mean you hate that people but truely sanskar swayyam has right to meet with Uttara Aadarsh Bhaiya Parineeta Bhabhi and laksh they haven't done anything
Sanskar - OK you can let him meet with them but not with mr and Mrs durga Prasad maheswari and Mr & Mrs ram Prasad maheswari remember they are no one to my swayyam got it (SWARa nods slowly he kiss on her forehead )I am going office bye (swara smile sanskar go from there swara turn to go see everyone her eye fall on ragini she sign heavily then go from there to get ready in crop top shoulder cut and black colour jeans with simple sandle