II

❝𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢...❞
ᴇᴠᴀɴɢᴇʟᴏs ᴠᴇɴɪᴢᴇʟᴏs

SKIP AND EIJI were tied by the hands, being observed by the thugs that kidnapped them

SKIP AND EIJI were tied by the hands, being observed by the thugs that kidnapped them. A familiar figure known as Marvin stood guard, with two other underlings of different racial backgrounds. Oakley, however, had his hands tied behind his back and a gag - they already figure he'd tell Ash to run and Ash being his close friend would listen and come back with backup for the safety of his restrained friends. Oakley couldn't even assure the other two that everything would be alright.

The garage door opened up and Skip immediately recognised Ash and his blonde hair. Arthur, Who Oakley wouldn't be afraid to admit he was scared of, was stood opposite Ash with his hands stuffed into his pockets, he was being cocky and he knew he had the advantage with three hostages. Oakley despised him but at the same time he was terrified of him and wouldn't do anything to purposely piss off the character unless it was important, He always had a feeling Arthur was someone to be suspicious of and after a few certain incidents he was proved that his intuition was spot on.

"So That's what's up," Ash hissed with a more than displeased mask on his face. His eyebrows were straightened and his flawless lips frowned as he saw Marvin exit the garage Lot that had just opened revealing Skip, Eiji and Oakley. "That's low even for you, being tamed like the old man's dog,"

Meanwhile, the three of Ash's friends were shoved behind Marvin and Arthur, two other random thugs stood behind them so they wouldn't run away. Arthur snickered and smirked as he leaned his head to the side confidently, "Drop the gun-"

"Don't, they'll kill you!" Skip pleaded as he tried to rush forward, only to be grabbed tightly by the shoulders and pulled back. Eiji continued to stay silent as his eyes darted to glance at his foreign surroundings, he was nervous and so was Oakley who couldn't talk or run. He was of no use at all, all he could do was shake his head vigorously, begging that he didn't drop his gun. To their wishes, Ash refused.

Arthur trudged over to Eiji, towering over the Japanese boy who had no idea what was going on, they could assume it was his first time being in a situation like being a victim of kidnapping and being held hostage for someone he barely knew, admittedly it was a powerful card to play as Eiji was foreign to the sinister events and Ash couldn't just let a reporter get hurt so easily, an innocent person no less. "I heard Skip stood up for him,"

"Keep your hands off Ei-Chan!" Skip attempted to intervene but he was pulled back once more, Oakley stood still as he didn't want to risk Eiji, Skip or Ash's safety. That turned very wrong almost immediately, as Arthur ordered that Eiji be killed by one of the thugs, Oakley wouldn't allow it. With a kick of the leg on the back of his 'guards' kneecap, the thug collapsed so Oakley could intercept the Guns firing line and Eiji, He growled and narrowed his eyes Dangerously.

"Your ways always Disgust me," Ash tutted, tossing his firearm onto the concrete - a few metres in front of him. He was unarmed which worried Oakley. He managed to slip a small pocket knife from his sleeve which was always kept hidden in emergencies and handed it to Eiji who kept his eyes on the gun he was nearly shot with, Oakley thanked him as it brought them no suspicion. The Japanese boy tore into the duct tape that restrained his hands tightly, cutting off his circulation. Arthur was distracted by Ash and Marvin and whatever he made of their little conversation.