Chapter 4: Let the Seductions Begin

Choi Han's POV

"C-cale nim?" the sudden touch made Choi Han flustered.

"Choi Han, what's that number in your head?"

'Number in my head?' Choi Han instinctively peeked at his head only to be greeted by the ceiling.

Choi Han gave his liege a confused and worrying look.

"Call for the kids" Cale stoically said.

'Ah he must've been disgusted so he's changing the subject'. Choi Han hurried outside to hide the pain and tears pouring down his eyes.

'I just wanted to massage his stiff muscles and joints, I guess he thinks we're still not that close to do that.'

---

Cale's POV

'What was that 0%? I don't think Choi Han can see it, even the kids couldn't'

Suddenly a familiar voice echoed on Cale's mind.

"This is what you get for not making me finish hmph!" The sealed God said with sass.

"Explain. Everything." Cale replied clearly not amused by the sealed God's teasing.

"Tch. Fine but don't interrupt me!" Cale only nodded.

"This world undergone what you would call a 'genre change'"

Cale, having read almost the entirety of his life as Kim Rok Soo, instantly got a grasp of what happened.

"So, what genre?" Cale asked.

"Uuhh about that.."

"Say it before I ask Choi Han to beat you up"

"It's REVERSEE HAREEEM!!"

"....the fuck"

'Really? A reverse harem?' He'd read so many books not to understand that this smells trouble, especially because he has a feeling that he's the-

"Yes Cale, it seems you're the heroine"

"Then the number I saw, it's a love meter?"

"Uhhh yes?" The hesitation apparent on the sealed God's voice. Cale just raised an eyebrow.

"Uuuh, in a way it's a love meter but uuuh with some altercations?"

"Explain."

"O-okay, so you already saw Choi Han's right? it's zero because you have yet to encounter all the initial targets, the story hasn't started yet."

"So the story will only progress when I interact with the other 'targets'? ugh saying their my 'targets are weird asf."

"Yes"

"And 1 love target needs to reach 100% to finish this story?"

"Uhh about that"

"What?" Cale replied with full annoyance.

"Th-there's another twist you see"

"....."

"Each love target must reach 100% in order to end the story"

"WHAT?! What happens if I don't finish the story?"

"The targets that didn't reach 100%......will die 3 months after the story started"

The sealed God's statement caused deafening silence, until Cale calmly spoke.

"So how do I make it 100%?"

"Simple, you just have to seduce them until they become crazy for you"

Cale didn't reply but the Sealed God shivered when Cale smirked evilly almost like he was going scam someone.