Chapter 9: Hell

"Pssst humaaan why aren't you eating? Here I'll give you one-tenth of my steak, though I already chewed on it"

"Youngest is right!! You've been puking since yesterday"

"Nyaaa my siblings are right!! eat now or we will destroy everything!"

"Blaaargh..haa...haaa"

Cale passed out.

"HUMAAAN" 3 voices of children echoed.

----

"You little sh!t" Cale was stupefied. Really? His fucking nipple? Cale was very much ready to storm out the cell that detained such sicko, but a voice stopped him.

"HAHAHAHA,wait a minute Cale, his "spot" might be his nipple"

Cale looked at the air in which the sealed God is floating in with a 'wtf-are-you-saying-look'.

"Give it a try, if it is the nipple, then doesn't that make your life easier? At least you don't have to touch other parts of his body"

Cale shivered. Now that he's thinking calmly about it, he's bound to touch Clopeh's body, if his "spot" turns out to be his nipple, then he never has to see this psycho again.

So with one deep breath, Cale gathered all his strength and reached out his index finger to the white-haired man's very pink nipple.

The moment his pale finger and the nipple made contact. A bizarre and gruesome sound entered Cale's ears.

"HNNNNNNGGGGH" Just the sound made Cale hesitate cutting his ears off, and when Cale's head subconsciously looked for the source of the sound, a millisecond just before passing out, what greeted him was a face expression that definitely sent him to the deepest part of hell.

It was one of the most renowned swordmaster from the north, the idolized, Clopeh Sekkah's,

Agehao face.