The Opposite (Chapter 1)

I'm in our car just listening to the music, we're moving out again because of our family business.

"Mom, are we there yet?"
"Not yet baby."
"Ugh! I want to take a rest already, I'm tired."
"It's okay, we are almost there baby."

As I waited a little bit long, we finally reached our new house.. again.

"I'll get your things go take a rest now." Mom said and she hand me the key for me to open our house.

When I reached my room, I jumped over my bed and take a nap already.

*knock knock*

I was already awake, so I quickly got up and open the door.

"Hey, here's your things and after you finished placing your things, eat your dinner okay? I'll go to sleep now.. also you need to go to sleep early because you need to go to your new school tomorrow, got it?"
"Yes mom."
"Okay then, goodnight."

After I finished fixing and placing my things in my room, I ate my dinner and take a bath then I got on my bed again.

*krrriiinnnggg!!!*

I was awaken by the alarm clock of mine and it's already 6 o'clock, so I hurriedly got up and took a bath.

"K, we need to go you're gonna be late!" I heard my mom outside my room.
"Coming!" My short response, When I'm done fixing my hair I quickly took my bag and got inside of my mom's car.

"Is it far?" I asked her.
"No, not really.. actually, you can just walk to get there."
"Then why do we need to take your car?"
"So that you're not going to be late."
"*sighs* next time I'll just walk mom." I told her.
"But.."
"I'll walk next time, so that you can go to your work early."
"Okay, thank you baby."

When we reached my school I get off the car and I hugged my mom.

As I was walking to find my room someone bumped into me.

"Ow!"
"Sorry, are you okay miss?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I told the guy who bumped me, with orange hair???
"Sorry my bad." He said, but I just ignored him and continued to walk and find my room but then he grabbed my arm.

"Hey, are you mad? I said I'm sorry." He apologized again.
"Yeah, I heard it. I Said I'm fine."
"Alright then, I'm Taehyung but you can call me V." He flashed a very bright smile at me that I can't even see his eyes anymore, his cute.
"K" I response
"K? That's it? You're not gonna introduce yourself to me? Hey that's unfair." He said then pout.
"Eh.. K is my name."
"Oh?" He said like an innocent boy.
"I'm sorry I thought that you just said K like okay.. hahahahaha. well, nice to meet you K." He shaked my hand quickly like a child.
"Um.. nice to meet you too Tae- uh?"
"Just call me V." Then he smiled and did a peace sign. Erm.. this guy is like a child.
"Hey, your name is K and my name is V, hahahaha. That's cool, we have the same name that is only one letter. It's funny, hahahahaha." He said then I just smiled at him.

"Okay, I really need to go V.. I still need to find my room."
"I'll help you, come on!" Then he grabbed my hands and run like a child.

"Hey, V." I told him, then he suddenly stopped running.
"Um.. what room are we looking for anyway?"
"*sighs* you moron, you grabbed my hand told me to help me find my room but you don't even have any idea if what room are we looking for." I yelled.
"Hehe, sorry." He sticks his tongue out.
"Oh well, it's room of 3rd year class A."
"Class A huh?" He then grabbed my hand then stopped suddenly again.
"Oh wait, we're classmates? wow! What a coincidence!" He said surprisedly.
"Oh really? You're class A? I mean.. that's cool."
"Yeah, so come on.. I'm going to show you our room." He told me then grabbed me again, *sighs* this guy is too childish. (_ _ ")

"We're here, I want you to meet my friends." He grabbed me again to meet his friends.
"Um.. I, I.."
"Hello, hello.. Meet my girlfriend guys." He said then put his arms around my shoulders, Wait what did he just said?!
"What?! What are you talking about you moron!"
"What? You're my girlfriend right? You're my friend."
"Friend? Well yes, maybe.. but girlfriend are you out of your mind?! I yelled at him making our other classmates look at us.
"B-but you're my friend, and y-you're a girl?"
"Ey girl, I'm sorry about this kid, what he meant is that you're his girl kind of friend." One of his friends explained to me with silver or white hair???
"ah, I see.. I'm so sorry V, I misunderstood you, sorry for yelling at you." I apologized
"It's okay, you're still my girlfriend right?" He asked with a cute smile.
"Um.."
"Just say yes." The one with reddish hair told me.
"Um, yes."
"Alright I'll introduce you to my friends." He told me.