The Opposite (Chapter 9)

I felt that he went beside me, then when he removed the blindfold I opened my eyes, and I was flattered, it's really beautiful, we're on our school's rooftop and there are lights around us, and a table in the middle for us to eat and it was really a perfect place because I really like to be on top to see the scenery below and also a perfect timing because there are so many stars in the sky.

"Do you like it?" He looked at me and smiled.
"I-I love it, it's so beautiful." I respond.
"Glad you liked it, I thought you wouldn't like it.."
"Huh? Why not?" I asked.
"I-it's because.. it's like it's not your thing."
"Eh? I really love it! It's perfect, I want to be on a high place to see a beautiful view."
"Really? That's a relief."
"And it was my first time to see so many stars like these." I told him while looking at the stars.
"I'm really happy to hear that, I've chosen the right setting then." He said.
"Yeah, surely did." I told him.
"K?"
"Yeah?" I looked at him.
"The main thing is, I wanted to ask you if you could be mine?" He immediately said to me without hesitation, so I was surprised.. I didn't expect that right now.
"I.. um.."
"What? Could you be mine?" He asked me again.
"A-are you s-serious?"
"Of course I am.." He said with a serious face on.
"It's just-" He cutted me off.
"What? Not just because I'm always playful and childish I can't be serious." He said.
"N-no.. I'm not saying anything like that, it's just do you really like me?"
"Like? No.." He said then I felt a little disappointed when he said that.
"'Coz I love you K, and I want you to be mine, yes maybe I'm too playful and childish more often, but as time goes by that I'm with you, I've already felt something and yeah maybe I'm really an idiot but I'm serious now K, I want you to be my Girlfriend.. not a girl kind of friend that I thought that was the meaning before but I want you as my girlfriend as the right meaning of that, I want you to be my girl, I want to be a man to you." He explained to me.
"Y-yes! I can be yours." I told him.
"What? Yes? So you like me too?"
"Of course not." I said then he became sad.
"'Coz I love you tae-tae." I said then he stood up and hugged me so tight.
"Yes! Woohoo! K is mine now! I'm not gonna share her, 'coz she's mine, she's mine!" He shouted like he's talking with someone, then he lifted me in bridal style and he turned me around.
"Hey tae-tae stop! I'm getting dizzy you idiot!" I complained, then he put me down.
"I love you K, and you said you love me too, but do you love jungkook too?" He asked me, I was shocked how? How did he know that?
"H-how did-" he interrupted.
"Jungkook and I talked before and he said that he likes you, so I want to ask you if you like jungkook?"
"I uh.."
"You love him do you?" I was shocked, what should I do?
"V.. I, I love him but I love you so much more than him." I told him.
"It's okay, you love me more than him, so I win. Yes!" He said then laughed.. this guy is really something ey? Is this even a competition? -.-
"Are you hungry? Because I'm already hungry I want to eat." He said, why don't you eat then? *sighs* really, this guy.
"Let's eat then."
"Yes!" He said then he quickly went in front of the table to eat, then I just followed him.

After we finished our dinner, we lie down and talked to each other while watching the stars in the dark sky. What a beautiful night.

I didn't know that I would fall for him, at first I really hate him for being too noisy and childish, his thing is not my thing, so I didn't expect that it's possible for me to like him.. but as the time goes by just like he said even though I'm still annoyed with him more often there's something special that I've felt for him.. love is weird, and my friends are right, that opposite do attracts and when it comes to love even though you don't like what he/she likes you'll understand and learn it 'coz it's his/her happiness.

(Fast Forward)

"Hey K, I have a good news for you." Shaila said while running towards me.
"What?"
"Me and Jin are offcially together." He exclaimed.
"Wow, congratulations to both of you." I congratulated her.
"Well, you too."
"Me?" I confusedly asked.
"Yeah, you and V."
"How did you know that?"
"V told me."
"What?!" I was surprised.
"We all knew about it, V gathered us and told us about that while you're in the restroom."
"Hello K!" V greeted me from the back and I turned and at him furiously.
"What?" He asked innocently.
"You already told them and you didn't even give me a hint." I half shouted.
"Told them what?" He asked.
"Moron, about us, of course."
"Ah that one, sorry.. I'm just excited. Hehehe."
"*sighs* Fine, whatever." I calmly said.
"Sorry." He said and hugged me at the back.
"Yiee.. omg! Stop it you two. My feels! I-I cannot.. my heart is.." Shaila said like she's gonna faint, then I removed V's hand around me.
"What's the matter?"
"Do you want her to die? she's like gonna faint.. don't be too sweet to me when she's here." I command him.
"Let her die then." V said then laughed out loud.
"You.. evil V!" Shaila hit V in his arms then V took his revenge.. then there they go hitting each other like kids..

Every after class all of us are staying in the ice cream shop and sometimes in our school's rooftop to hangout, and when we're all going home we are all together accompanying us girls to go home. I'm happy to have friends like them, I didn't even know that these kind of people will be my friends and I'm happy to have them and also happy to have Taehyung in my life The Opposite of mine that can make me frown but also smile.