The Opposite (Chapter 8)

When we're already done eating our food, we went again to our living room and watched movies.

"Excuse me for a sec guys." I told them and they just nod at me. I went to my room to put their gifts there.. then someone knocked on my door.
"Yeah? Come in." I said, then when I turned to look who is it, it was jungkook.. I didn't expect him, I thought it was someone else.
"Y-yes? What is it?"
"I.. I.. want to ask y-you something." He said nervously.
"What?"
"Uh.. I like you K, and I want to ask a permission if I can court you?" He told me, I don't know how to react and I don't know what to say to him.. I was frozen that time then I snapped out of my thoughts because jungkook waved in front of my face.
"I-I.. uh.. Jungkook, you're really sweet, gentle and caring, I really like you.. b-but, I-" Then he interrupted.
"There's someone else right?"
"I'm so sorry jungkook but I just-" He again interrupted.
"You love someone, and it's Taehyung right?" He said, I was surprised, I don't know what to say..
"How did you-"
"Know? I noticed on the day we performed you felt something for him, how you react and respond to him. and I knew that from that day forward you have feelings for him already, even though you're always annoyed at him I can see it that you really like him." He explained to me.
"You're observing me do ya? Jungkook I-"
"I thought you can be mine, I know that you like him, but I want to try to get you, I thought you'd like me better than him, But I thought wrong.. sorry for assuming something might happen between us." He apologized to me again.
"I'm sorry." I sincerely said.
"It's okay, if that's your happiness, I'll accept it and be happy for you." He told me but I can see in his eyes that it really hurts, I felt a little guilty.. I really feel sorry for him.
"I am really sorry jungkook, I like you but I-I just love him so much now.. sorry because I've hurt you and you don't deserve to be hurt you're a good guy, I'm so sorry." I said then I didn't know I was already crying, I looked at him then I saw him crying too.. my heart aches, I felt more guilty because I've hurt someone that didn't even do anything bad.
"Don't apologize, it's not your fault.. it's mine, 'coz I loved someone that even tho I know she already love someone else I didn't even tried to stop my feelings for her, now I am hurting myself." He said then hugged me tightly.. suddenly I felt safe when he hugged me, but I can feel that he is really hurt, it's like he's suffering because of me.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I apologized to him again and again then I burst out in tears.. he hugged me really tight.
"It's okay, it will pass.. your happiness is my happiness because I love you. but if he did something to you always remember I'm always here for you." He looked me in the eyes sincerely, then kissed me in the forehead.
"I'm sorry, but I still love you jungkook." I said.
"I know, it's okay.. I'm happy that you still love me, even you love him more than I am. It's enough. I love you K." Jungkook cupped my face and looked at me in the eyes, then I nod at him.. he wiped my face with his hand.
"Now, stop crying.. they'll think that I did something to you, they'll be angry especially tae-tae." He said and smiled.
"You're also crying, I'm just gonna say that we poked each other's eyes." I said then we laughed.

After the drama we had, we returned to watch in our living room. Then when it's already 5:00 pm they all went home except V that stayed a little longer than the others..

"Why won't you get home already? it's getting darker."
"I want to be with you alone."
"O-okay?" Then he grabbed me and ran.
"Where are you taking me?"
"We're going to our school."
"What? Why? It's getting darker.. something bad might happen." I told him but he didn't listen.

When we already arrived at school, he suddenly put a blindfold to me.. I felt that he leaned closer to me and then he lifted me up, he walked and I heard a door that opened, he put me down on the ground and I felt a blanket where he put me down.. what the hell is he gonna do to me? Don't tell me that.. oh god! Stop thinking about that, what the hell are you thinking K! Ugh!