The Opposite (Chapter 7)

"Guys, please stop fighting!" I tried to stop them and separate them from each other but they accidentally pushed me, but I was lucky 'coz jimin was there and he catched me.. The others run towards them and made them stop.

"What the hell are you guys doing huh?!" Rap monster is really pissed off.
"Are you guys not ashamed of yourselves?!" Jin told them with a high voice.
"Fighting is not good, especially in a public place!" Suga was mad too.
"Yeah, you guys looks like a bad guy, a war freak." Shaila told them.
"Yeah, you should control yourselves." Elijah agreed.
"Every problem can be tackled well, you shouldn't fight. You need to talk about it first." Rubelene told to those two.
"you might hurt someone if you fight." Jimin said, see who's talking.. just kidding.
"Yeah, like what you almost did to K, she was almost on the ground and she almost got hurt because you accidentally pushed her because you guys didn't took control." Jhope said to them calmly, I looked at him and back to tae-tae and kookie that really looks guilty.
"I'm so sorry K, It's my fault.. I'm over reacting." Kookie sincerely apologized.
"Me too, sorry.. because of me we were lost and something bad might happen before." Tae-tae looked at me with full of guilt.
"It's okay, I'm fine." I told them to stop them feeling so guilty.
"No! We're so sorry we've pushed you and you almost got hurt." They both apologized again.
"I-I'm fine, don't worry about me.. see, I'm okay. You guys should apologize to each other not me." I told them then they looked at each other.
"I'm so sorry for getting mad at you, for lifting you up and for blaming you." Kookie told V with his head down.
"I'm really sorry too, for making you worry, for shouting at you and fought back." Tae-tae apologized to jungkook.
"Still friends?" V asked.
"Yeah, of course." Jungkook said then they hugged. Finally, they're good now. After that we went home.. but only Jungkook and V accompanied me this time.

"Hey, kookie and tae-tae.." They both looked at me with wide eyes.
"What's up with the nicknames?" Jungkook asked me.
"Nothing, I just suddenly made it up."
"Well, it's cute don't you like it?" V asked jungkook.
"It's cool but it's a little too baby." He complained.
"Well, if you don't like it, I'll just call you jungkook."
"No, it's fine.. call me whatever you want, it's okay with me." He smiled.
"Hey kookie!" V teased jungkook.
"Not you." He said.
"Kookie.. your nickname sounds delicious, do you like cookies?" V teased him again.
"Stop that!" Jungkook told V with a little high voice.
"Now, that's enough you two." I ordered them, then they stopped, we continued to walk and the atmosphere became silent.

"Hey, jungkook." V called him.
"What?"
"Do you like K?" V suddenly asked without even thinking, I was shocked and I don't know what to react.. it feels really awkward, this guy is really something.. don't even know how to place his questions, I looked at jungkook at my left side and he was just silent not answering V's question and frozen.
"Hey, do you like K too? V asked him again, and that again the word 'too'.
"Too? What do you mean by that? So you like K?" Jungkook dodged the question and asked V instead, He was silent for awhile but then answered his question.
"Yes! I like her, why? Do you like her too?" This guy is really weird, I know he really don't know what he is saying right now.
"Um.. well, of course yes. I like her as a friend." He said, wow. I thought he's gonna say something but not that.. sorry for being assuming.
"I see.. K, do you like me or jungkook?" V suddenly asked me.. now what should I do?
"Erm.. well, I like you both, you guys are my friends right?" I said calmly and smiled at them awkwardly.
"I know that, but who's the one you like more?" V asked me again, I don't know what to answer so, thanks God, we're already here so I just didn't answer it.
"Hey, we're here.. okay goodbye." I told to both of them.
"Okay, bye see ya!" Jungkook smiled and waved.
"Yeah, thanks for escorting me." I thanked them.
"Okay, bye bye girlfriend, good night!" V shouted and throw me a kiss.
"Catch it! Catch it!" He told me so I pretend that I caught it too.
"Okay got it, bye now thank you again guys."
"No problem, night.. sleep tight." Jungkook said.
"Bye!" They both shouted and waved at me, and they already went.. these guys are truly sweet huh?

(Fast forward)

I woke up and checked my clock, and shit! It's already 8:00 I'm late, so late.. so I hurriedly went to my bathroom and after that I quickly put my uniform on. I ran and when I'm on my way to our kitchen, I suddenly stopped when I saw my friends in our living room chatting with each other. What in the world are they even doing here just relaxing? They should be in school.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them with my eyes wide open.
"Visiting you."
"B-but.. we have school." I confusedly told them, but they all laughed at me, I'm serious why are they laughing? Did I said something funny?
"Y-you.. Hahahahahaha.. Thought.. Hahahahahaha.." Lucille can't finished her sentence 'coz she's laughing too hard.
"What?!"
"It's saturday K, what happened to you?" Mary ruth asked me.
"Pfft! She really likes to study I think." Suga said while trying to control his laugh.
"She wants to see me that's why." Jimin said confidently, as if.
"No, she wants me not you." V protested.
"Okay fine, but what are you guys doing here?" I asked them curiously, then shaila came to me and tapped me in my shoulder.
"It's your birthday you loner girl!" Shaila told me, I was confused.. it's my birthday? B-but why did I even forgot my special day? Suddenly Jhope and Elijah with my mom came out with a cake.
"Happy Birthday to you~" the 3 of them sang and the others sang too.
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday.. Happy Birthday to you~" they all sang for me.
"Blow the candles! blow the candles!" Rubelene said, when I'm about to blow it, jungkook covered my mouth.
"What?"
"You need to make a wish first." Jin told me.
"Make a wish, make a wish." Rap mon said, so I wished then blew the candle lights and they all clapped.
"Wait, how old are you now?" Rubelene asked me.
"I'm already 16."
"Ah.. it's your sweet sixteen." Elijah said.
"Yeah, and because it's sweet.." Jimin said then suddenly got some icing of the cake and put it on V's face then the others played with the cake's icing.
"Stop playing now kids, let's eat." My mom said.
"Yes auntie." They all said.
"But we already don't have a cake." Lucille said sadly.
"It's okay, we have another one for us to eat." My mom told them then their face became brighter and then we ate our food, this is the best birthday ever from now I think.