Chapter 1

I sat locked up in my room silently crying as fresh blood slowly dripped down my wrist, I looked at the blade of my switchblade, fresh scarlet red liquid falling to the handle.

My hand shaking aggressively as I chocked in sobs.

You may be wondering Why I was I doing this to myself? Let me go back a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 1966; A Saturday I was only thirteen.

  Me and My Parents were getting ready to go visit my grandparents for the week.

Since I was the only girl in the family, I had to go with my Mom and Dad as my brothers stood back home.

"Bye Hazel! We're gonna miss you!" Soda hugged me tightly 

"Me too." I smiled

"C'mon Haze, It's time to go." My Dad patted my head, "Coming Dad." I followed my Dad and Mom to the car.

I sat in the back seat, waving goodbye to my three brothers.

"Aw, the boys sure are gonna miss you." My Mom Smiled

"I am too." I sighed

"Don't worry Hazel, it's only for one week, you'll be just fine." My Dad said.

I nodded and looked out the window as I slowly drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

"Hazel! Hazel!" My Mom shook me awake I jumped up in a panic

"I need you to get out of the car now!" She begged.

"Why?" I asked, A loud sound of a train suddenly awnsered my question.

"GO!" My dad said, I jumped out of the car and ran out of the tracks.

Watching as the train made full contact with the car my parents were still in.

"NOOOOO!" I cried, collapsing to the ground as the train passed by.

The car dragged to the opposite side where I was.

When the train finished passing by, I ran to the now crushed car.

There was blood everywhere, my parents eyes...lifeless.

I was blank, in shock.

The Ambulance came, they took my Parents away with me sitting besides them, white cloth covering them.

I sat in the waiting room lost in my thoughts.

The visions of my parents dead corpes flashing into my eyes.

"Hazel?" I looked up to see Ponyboy, Darry and Soda with tears in their eyes.

I didn't say anything but look down at my shoes as a tear slowly fell down my cheek.

All three of my brothers kneeled down hugging me tightly.

"C'mon, let's go home." Darry held my hand as we all went our way home.

We knew right then things were gonna change.

After that Darry who is twenty two started to work on roofing nine to five, Soda who is nineteen worked full time at the DX station with his firend Steve, Ponyboy and I still had went to school, He was now sixteen and I was now fifteen

After my parents died I started getting nightmares I had them so much to the point Darry took me to the Doctor they said I had Ptsd, Anxiety and Depression.

I deserve it though I knew it was all my fault my parents had died.

I was the one who deserved pain mentally and physically, So I do this to myself, every morning to every night I give myself four cuts on my wrist, on my hip and on my stomach. 

I'm slowly falling apart and I know that somday...Just Somday... I'm gonna break.

A/N:

Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you to HeiraelleO12greys for giving me the request that had gave me this idea.
Anyway Stay Gold 🐴🌅💛