Chapter 3: Subject Delta

As they continued to walk past the carts full of treats and sweets and the many shops, the Little Sister continued to direct the Big Brother to the next 'angel'.

Which led him back into the large room that he found her in, back into the way that he entered on the other side of the room. In the middle of a very open room laid an 'angel'.

The room itself had glass walls and a flooded floor, although it was only ankle high and on one of the walls was a large sign that said, 'Welcome To Rapture! Enjoy your time here!'

Outside the window walls, all of rapture was visible, along with all the various sea creatures that swam around aimlessly in the ocean, looking for food or shelter within the deep dark depths

The Little Sister hopped off of his back and went up to the corpse as she said,

Little Sister: "Look Big Brother, the angel is so pretty!"

The Big Brother took his gaze off of the window and looked towards the corpse, it was a female splicer. She wore a long green dress with a rabbit mask. The dress itself was ripped and had many holes in it, mostly because the corpse had been bloated and stretched the fabric beyond its limits.

The face of the corpse was beyond pretty, it was more grotesque, it's eye sockets bulging and greasy, her lips inflated and blotched and her skin was covered in mold and dust, her veins glowing neon blue.

The Big Brother sighed as the Little Sister knelt down and stabbed the needle into the corpses stomach and hummed to herself while the Big Brother got into a defensive stance, his port hole turning yellow in the process.

As time ticked by, the Big Brother made sure to keep his weapons in tip-top shape, waiting for some enemies to show up to take the ADAM that is stored within his Little Sister. But as the minutes went by... no enemies had tried anything. No one was coming, and it was strangely quiet, except for the occasional groans of a Big Daddy passing by.

Big Brother: *Confused Groan* ('Hmm? Where are all the splicers? They should have been here by now.')

The Big Brother then heard small gulps behind him, causing him to turn and see his Little Sister drinking out of the bottle of the syringe. After she was done she giggled once again and said with a smile,

Little Sister: *Giggles* "All the monsters are scared of my Big Brother!"

She then skipped around the bloated corpse and held her arms towards him, as he picked her up and put her on his back. The Little Sister then said,

Little Sister: "Come on, Big Brother. I'm not tired yet and I wanna see the pretty ocean!"

The Big Brother groaned to which the Little Sister said,