MY CAT GOT A KNIFE AND CHASED ME FOR LIKE 2 HOURS

Ayanokoji pov (i dont know)
Death.
Death isn't something that everyone agrees on.
There have been countless arguments on what happens after someone takes their last breath on this plant. And no one truly think about what is happening at this exact moment.
Because Right now, you and me, put together entirely from atoms.., sitting on this round rock with a core of liquid iron held down by .... gravity... and amidst all this frantic activity, fully cognizant of our own imminent demise...
It truly is horrific in every sense.
Which is why I believe is the reason for why so many different ideals of what happens after.
Be it your soul goes out into the other side, you become something that had a impact on your life, or simply nothing happens.
Theres an endless possibility of what happens.
It truly is fascinating dont you think?
Such a simple affair causes so many different arguments for...centuries.
I can guarantee that some believe in something else that they were taught at birth.
And i can already tell that you think im crazy and morbid for thinking like this.
But it comes with being human.
And it's never good to live in false bliss when your nothing more the something that will be forgotten in the end.
So lets get into something happier.
Like the fact that i can spend a few years in bliss and get away from my morbid afterlife that i can guarantee that people wont agree with at all.
And soon the time will come where ill be forced into continuing the path that was paved for me.
The outside world will learn of the cruel faculty and just like with what happens after our last breth on this rock going in a continuous circle around a giant floating star, there will be arguments.
Maybe itll be forgotten.
You never truly know the future.
And that truly is horrific.