Aup little rant my loves

Hiratas pov

As his smooth doll like face stared off into nothingness, he looked perfect. Totally at peace. And oh so beautiful.
I know I shouldn't have these thoughts...
this perfect doll already has kei.
The pretties girl in the whole class.
But there was still that selfish thought of wanting it to be wrong.
Maybe it was like what i had done.
Maybe there wasn't any love or affection between them, Just a guard and the guarded.
His smooth honey like voice broke me out of my thoughts.

"Yousuka." He stated, his mouth rolling my name out perfectly in my ears.

"Yes?" I answered back, tearing my eyes away from him. Maybe he has creeped out by my staring. He's closed off so it wasn't unlikely.

I instead stared ahead at a small photo on his nightstand. The only decoration he has in this plain room, other then that newspaper under the photo. But that was hardly any decoration. Its just a price of paper after all. He was a cute kid...so was his little friend next to him in the picture.

"What is love?" He asked. His eyes flickering over at me. Oh those beautiful sunsetting like eyes. The colors blending perfectly.

"Love?" I asked confused.Thats a difficult question. Love was different between people after all.

"Love to me is..." I said before starting over.

"Love is what the world needs the most." I decided on. Its the best answer i can give at the moment.

"Really?" He asked. He seemed genuinely puzzled.

"Yea-" I answered before getting cut off.

"Then why does the world seem to understand it the least"

"Eh?"

What was he talking about. I was puzzled like he was just a few seconds ago.

"What?"

"Yousuka...did you ever hear about the wine incident in the big business Industry? It was all over different new channels I believe"

Yea i did. It was shocking in full honestly. The back lash that woman got for pouring that wine over that poor boy. It was well deserved. Along with that woman losing her position and the bankruptcy her company got afterwards.

"Yea, who wouldn't? It was such a big scandal no one would ever forget it. A few people still talk about it even though its been, how long, 1-2 years?" I answered back. Why was he bringing this up all of a sudden. "Why do you ask?"

"Did you see the video of the incident?" He asked, avoiding the question. I should be use to this. Theres no use asking the same question to him. He would just avoid it again.

"Yea i did. The woman was screaming at the poor boy."

"What did you think about the boy who got the red wine dumped on him?"

"You seemed to have been into that scandal Kiyotaka, i don't remember anything being mentioned about red wine."

"Did you think the boy was deserving of getting the wine dumped on him?"

"I wasn't that into the incident so i don't know the full story...but i dont agree on the women's actions" I stated firmly.

"The boy was apart of a big project his father had created...at that time it had gone on for 18 years actually. The woman was a rival to the boys father's company. The boy was caught dancing with the woman's son and they both were having a great time at that...she didn't like it though." Ayanokoji said. He truly did do alot of research on this topic.

"Oh." I said. There was nothing i could say to this new information.

"Adults nowadays seemed to be accepting of their kids eh?" I decided on. Might as well try making the situation less serious. I felt...an uncomfortable feeling of where this was going. I looked back over at photo on Ayanokojis bed stand. Why where they wearing such fancy clothes...he didnt seem the type to go to events growing up.

And why...why does he look so familiar to. This is the first time ive ever seen Ayanokoji in my life time.

Theres no way i would ever forget such a beautiful boy in my lifetime.

"Yousuka" he broke me out of my thoughts again.

"Yea?" I answered looking over at him. When had he moved the picture. And...whys he decided to grab that picture of paper.

"Do you get the paper for the outside world?"

"Yea. I like to keep up to date."

"Have you seen the new one yet?"

"No, not yet. Haven't had the time....why, is it interesting?"

He just handed me the paper silently. It was the newest one. But...it all makes sense know.
With the strange topic of love from Ayanokoji.
The topic of the wine scandal.
And the "friend" in Ayanokojis photo.

""Mrs. Yang outraged after finding out that professor Ayanokojis son, Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, was accepted into Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School and not her son, yang hiroshi. Mrs yang is filling multiple accusations about how professor Ayanokoji brided the chairman of the school into accepting the "foul, disgusting creature" who was almost in the same area as her son." Ayanokoji said from his unmoving placement on his bed.

Ah, was all that was running in my thoughts as i stared at the paper.

"Hey yosuke" Ayanokoji said, his voice sounded..humorous.

"Do you think she'll dump wine on me when i step out these gates on graduation?" He said. That bitter smirk was...enchanting in all the wrong ways.

A/n: author got wine through at them at a Christmas gathering and it brought inspiration 🧍

Also can i say wine is hella hard to get out of white button ups like wth man

New writing style on this one and no editing just straight writing