The Stream Before it all

HEY MY CHILDREN! IVE COME TO FEED U WITH SOME TUBBO CONTENT WHEHEHHE
sorry I lied lol, I had lock down, here in Australia is crazy right now! But I hope u can forgive me and I PROMISE to do another ch tomorrow to make up for it!

It was 3 pm, I still had abouttttt... 3 hours until the date! I mean- is that what it is? IT DOESNT MATTER-!

I turned opened twitch and clicked the go live button.. and within seconds thousands of better flooded in the chat, asking things like, "how are you?" "Face reveal?" And a few nasty comments on the way.. but I didn't care. Today was the day after all.. the day I would reveal it all.. I nervously put my mouse on the face palm button as I rethought my whole life.. I looked over to the mirror that sat beside me, fixing my hair and clothes, I clicked the button..

The chat went wild as they examined my facial features, my e/c (eye colour) eyes, my lovely h/c (hair colour) hair, and other little features about me. Looking at the chat I felt a wave of relief rush over me as I saw all the lovely comments, it's like all my anxiety went away in that moment as I smiled at the camera and pulled up minecraft. "Well this is off to a nice start" I said giggling. Hoping onto the dream smp I started talking to the chat, asking how they were and what they up to now a days.. it felt so nice to have thousands of anonymous people compliment me, without even knowing me. I felt.. at home.. I looked at my discord to see an ongoing call, with a few members of the dream smp, happily, I joined the call and talked to them about life.. that was until tommy brang something up.. "yeah! Me and Toby saw this really pretty girl today! And we're going to see her later tonight!" He said, excitedly, all I could do was chuckle as I said "oooo the Tommyinnit has a girlfriendddd? I laughed. "NO WHAT THE FU- wait y/t/u ARE U LIVE?" He said, clearly freaking out, yeeeep. Me and the others laughed as the sound of clicking was heard from Tommy's computer. I keep laughing, losing my breathe as I heard Tommy gasp, making me calm down and wonder what was wrong.. then u remembered...
My face cam..
"Y/N!" He and another voice shouted, who I'm guessing was tubbo. "Hehehe.." I giggled awkwardly. "Surprise..?.." I said smiling to my camera.

Today was gonna be one hell of a day.

Oop hope u enjoyedddd I haven't been on wattpad for a while so IM SORRY! anyway hope u enjoyed, have a lovely day and enjoy my drawingggg

Love u guyssss!!