Just me and you

WAIT WAIT 1.12K READS!? WTF THANK YOU GUYS I DIDNT EXPECT THAT- JUST WANTED TO SAY ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND YEAH

12K READS!? WTF THANK YOU GUYS I DIDNT EXPECT THAT- JUST WANTED TO SAY ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND YEAH

I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT JABSYDB
Anywho-

They both looked at you in utter shock for a good minute until the waitress came. "Is there anything I can get you today?" She said, with a fake smile. "I'll have the f/f please." You spoke up, looking to the boys. "And we'll get- get the same thanks." Tommy said, still wide eyed. I giggled,  I didn't expect this much shock.

Soon after a bit of small conversations became the three of you, your food arrived, putting a smile on your face. "Thank you!" You all said in unison as you all ate. While you ate it was awkward, you didn't talk to each other and instead would exchange glances every now and then.

"Well- that was nice.." you said, breaking the silence while walking out the restaurant. "Y- yeah." Toby said, walking up to the Uber waiting for you all. The ride was calm, a few small conversations every once in a while and the occasional giggle. Soon we reached Tommy's house and waved goodbye, promising to talk tomorrow.
And after that, we reached me and Toby's house. Getting out the car me and Toby stood there in silence as we watched the car drive away. "So.. uhh.. want to go to the rooftop..?" He asked, all I could do was smile as I followed behind him to the rooftop.

Sitting in the roof we stared into the sky, looking at the bright stars that shined above us. "You know.. your actually really pretty." He said, in a small yet calm voice. "T- thanks.." I said, trying to think of what else to say. "Maybe we should do this more often.." I said, looking over to him. "Yeah, that sounds nice.." I smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He said, in a questioning tone. "Tomorrow it is." I said, hugging him, before walking inside.

Heheheh hi- thanks for reading and thanks again for 1.12k reads :))

12k reads :))

For you. ❤️😙