I hate how much i love you

Not sad, when atleast not really, sorry about the picture, im lazy anf i dont really care, oh! Im on a mission to watch like, every anime i know of, today i watched 2 whole animess!The rest of death note i didnt finish, and kakegurui! Yay! Im currently watching demon slayer sooo yeah anywho! On to it!

I walked out in the rain, it was a dark and depressing rainy day, mostly for me. It had been.. god knows how long since I had talked with Toby. And I was hating it. I had never felt more ignored in my life.

Walking past an old playground I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Y/n!" It said. As soon as it did I knew who it was. "It's good to se-" "Leave me alone Toby." I said harshly, grabbing his hand and throwing it off my shoulder.

"What's wron-" "YOU! THATS WHATS WRONG!" I yelled, feeling the hot tears run down my face. "Y/n I-" "no." I said calmly. "Don't talk to me." I said walking away. "But I have something to tell yo-" "I DONT CARE!" I cried. "But-" "DONT YOU GET IT!?" I screamed, "I HATE YOU!" I looked up to see tears, flushing down Tobys face. "I hate.." I paused

"I hate.. how much I love you.."

-different POV-

She stood there, letting the rain run down her clothes and letting the tears flow down her face. Just behind her, Toby stood there, wounding if he should be glad, or sad (aha, that rhymed-) you loved him.. but you hated him..? It didn't make sense to him. But there was no turning back now.

He spoke up,

"But I.. I love you.."

"You do..?" He said, turning around, still not daring to look up at him.

"Yes.."

Walking up to her, he hugged her, making a promise to himself to never be the reason you cry ever again.

(This chapter isn't edited.)

SHORT SORRY ITS TIME FOR ME TO GO SLEEP SLEEP ANYWHO UHH BYE! Love u sweeties and

Have a good night sweetiesss ❤️👑