Morning

Author's POV

It was 7 in the morning and Jikook were in bed cuddling. Morning cuddles with Jimin always were on Jungkook's wish-list. Finally they were in eachother's arms.

"Baby~", Jungkook whined for no reason at all. "What is it kookie ??", Jimin said giggling bcuz Jungkook just kept tickling his neck with his nose.

"I love you~", Jungkook said. "I love you too but why are you being so clingy today ??", Jimin said giggling.

"I know you like it~", Jungkook said pecking Jimin's cheek. 

"I love it.....but I'm scared Kookie.", Jimin said making Jungkook's smile turn into a frown.

"Why though ?? I'm right here !! Beside you.....", Jungkook said.

"That's what's scaring me hyung........I just have never been this happy before. I have you finally. Also Taetae hyung is near. I think it won't last long. I think your kingdom won't accept me.....I'm a Park after all....."

"Jimin-ssi !! Do not think that way !! I am going to be the King. I don't need anyone's approval. Besides, they'll love you. You are an angel okay ?? I mean just look at you !! Is there anything you don't have  ?? You are just perfect. I sometimes think that I don't deserve you !!"

"You deserve everything hyungie~", Jimin said.

"Really ?? ", Jungkook asked to which Jimin just nodded.

"Then can you kiss me Jiminie~ You know I am always the one who initiates kisses !! It's not fair-

Jimin cut him off with his lips on the older's. Plump lips perfectly fitting with Jungkook soft slim ones. Pure love being poured from both sides. They were sure. With every swift movement they just knew that they were the right one for each other. 

Nothing could complete them like the way they did to each other. Their hearts beating in rhythm. Time was mean to them but they stood strong. For eachother.

They just kept kissing, cuddling giggling throughout the morning. 

Breakfast ?? Nah~ It was long forgotten. 

It was 12 PM and the door opened without a knocK. Taehyung and Yoongi entered to see Jikook kissing.....

"Mochi-", Taehyung's excited voice brought to a pause. "Oh...........we'll be back later"

Jimin pushed Jungkook who was hovering over his small body.

"No. It's okay come in and let's catch up on each other's lives.", Jimin said much to Jungkook's dismay bcuz all he wanted to do was kiss the life out of his lover.

"He's right......."

.

.

.

.

.

.

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW