Sammmm~ (samhalo)

Sam x bbh

I'm describing halo because he looks different than the other stories. He is short, brown hair with black tips, one green eye one red eye, fangs but there cute and kinda rounded, Brocken glasses with tape in the middle, two black horns one Brocken the other a bit scratched up, long tipped elf ears, a long tail that reached the ground, black painted nails, a small scar on his cheek that went from his chin to his lip. He wore a large sweater and some jeans. A small bag that Hanged down a bit. He wore dirty converse.

Halo sat in sam's office and he fiddled with paperclips and sticky notes. He saw waiting for Sam to come back so he could ask him for a job at the prison. After a few minutes Sam came back. He entered the office and the first thing he saw when he opened the door was halo sitting in the black office chair twirling around in circles, his paper notes all gone folded into weird origami figures, his paperclips were made into small stick men that stood in a fighting stance battling another stickman.

He was somewhat impressed that the stickmen could even stand and half mad that his beak was practically ruined but his mood softened when he saw halo look back at him with a innocent smile. Halo hopped up from the chair, he stumbled over to Sam still a tad bit dizzy. Sam held his hand out as support just in case halo fell.

Halo got control over his footing and he stood straight. He was looking up at Sam ready to ask Sam the question.

" Hey can I get a job here?" Halo asked with a bright smile.

" No." Sam said with a blunt face. Halo was at a loss of words he was sure Sam would say yes considering the fact that Sam was the only worker.

" Awwww, Sam please I'll do anything. Please." Halo begged as he put his hands together in a praying motion. Sam smirked and he looked at halo.

" Anything?" Sam asked as he rose one of his eyebrows. Halo looked at Sam with a smile.

" Yes, anything. Now please I need this job." Halo begged as he waved his tail back and forth. Sam smirked and he bent down to get on halo eye level.

"Anything~" Sam said as he leaned closer to halo.

" I mean yeah." Halo said kinda in sure of his answer now that Sam was so close. Sam let out a laugh, he was now a inch away from halo...

Halo woke up and he looked to his side, Sam wasn't in bed. He stretched and he got up out of bed. He walked over to the balcony where he saw Sam smoking a cigarette. He walked over to Sam and he looked at him with a curious smile. Sam took another drag and he looked at halo. He opened his lips blowing the smoke into halo face. Halo puffed up his cheeks and he waved his hand to get the smoke away from himself.

Sam smiled at halo and he bent down. He grabbed halo chin and he held his face close to his own. Halo pressed his forehead against sam's. The moon was there only light source. Sam pecked halos lips and they both had a smile on there face.

" You coming to bed?" Halo asked as he opened his eyes to be met with the light green ords, that were sam's eyes. Sam backed away from halo a bit to take a drag from his cigarette. He dropped in onto the concrete ground. He crushed in into the ground and he looked at halo with a smile.

They both walked back to the room. Sam flopped on the bed and soon did halo. Halo scotched up to Sam and he held onto sam's shirt. He laid his head on sam's stomach and Sam looked at how halo tail was wagging under the blanket. Sam smiled at how the blanket moved back and forth.

Halo smiled and he closed his eyes. Sam laid there silently and he started up at the ceiling. Soon halo decided to speak.

" I got the job right." Halo said as he started to draw circles onto sam's chest with his fingers. Sam smiled and he started to play with halos hair.