(13)

listen to song above, it kind of has the same vibe as the story^

also badboysoot and dreamhalo.

no ones pov:

his dark brown eyes looked at the photograph. his thumb rubbed the glass frame. he let a tear fall down he face. he slipped a pill into his mouth and he swallowed it wit ha drink of whisky. a knock on his door made him wipe the tear from off his face. he quickly sat the photo and glass of whisky down on his desk and he walked over to door and he quickly opened the door. his manager had a clipboard in hand.

" your on in forty minutes." the man said not even looking at him. the man left and Wilbur went back over to the small bed. he grabbed the photo and he un did the screws on the back and he took the photo out from the frame and he folded it on the prominent creases and shoved the photo in his pocket before he grabbed his jacket. 

he left the small room and he walked towards the door leading to the stage but before he could reach it some one grabbed his shoulder he quickly turned around to see a few people holding makeup brushes. he calmed and let them do his makeup. he waited a few seconds then he went on to stage. his manager gave him a small list of songs, there was around 12 songs and he sighed knowing that he would be here a while. he forced a smile at his manager.

he walked on to stage and everyone started to scream at Wilbur which just made his headache grow. he forced a smile as he greeted the fans. he started the first song and everything went as normal, each song passed like the last and Wilbur progressively got more and more tired. the pill started to take affect.

he looked at the crowd and there face started to melt of and underneath there skin revealed his husband. he froze and after a few seconds the crowd started to ask what was wrong and they all whispered among them selves.

wilbur looked at the moon and it started to melt, he looked at all of the people around him. the sound of something dripping caused him to look down. his eyes widened as he saw blood on his hands, the microphone was now a knife. he looked at the floor and he saw his husbands dead body in front of him. he dropped the knife. the micro phone fell to the floor creating a loud sound to screech through the speakers. the audience covered there ears before the mic stopped.

Wilbur started to look behind him and all he could see was the picture of his husband holding his son and that broke him. he screamed as he fell to his knees tears streamed down his face. the audience freaked out and some pulled out there phones and they started to record him. everyone froze as Wilbur screamed in pain. even when his eyes were closed he could see memories of his husband flash.

someone from the crowd pushed people out of the way. they ran past people and they started to yell at people that were in there way. Wilbur's screaming turned mute as he just let his mouth hang open, no sound leaving. he quickly searched his pockets looking for something. his hand grasped onto the photo.

he harshly pulled the photo out of his pocket and he looked at it. the picture was now covered in blood and Wilbur hugged it tight. he tried to scream but silence. pure silence not even the birds dared to make a noise. the person pushed past a few people that glared at them and the closer they got the more amount of people, there wore making it harder for them to get closer.

Wilbur put his head on the floor and he raised it slightly before he banged it back down onto the stage. the sound of his head hitting the wood echoed through the stadium. he hit his head on the stage again, and again, and again. no one even moved they just watched in horror as his forehead split open and with each bang the gash grew wider and the puddle of blood grew bigger.