Tv...

Thank you HavaMinty Your request was nice. Love the idea.

Quackhalo ( again because yes)
Au explanation: slimes is basically 6-8 whatever i say in the chapter and he was found by halo when he was one halo adopted him a year later. Halo is 23, quackity is 24. Easy. Wilbur is like a uncle cuz he's so close with halo and quackity. You know. Anyways halo and quackity got married when slimey was 4. Wilbur and Sally are both 23 and Fundy is 7.

No ones POV.

slimey looked up at the tv in aw. he slowly watched as the girl dressed in red ran to the man dressed in black, for some reason the girl dressed in black was hugging the man. slime got confused as to she hugged the man in black. he thought that she was only suposed to hug the man dressed in blue.

he looked confused when the two got closer just like how the women dressed in red did with the man dressed in blue.

"AHHH, MY SLIME WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING!!!" halo yelled running into the liveing room turning off the tv  and hugging his child blocking his veiw from the black screen.

"hey, mama why did the lady in red push that man on the bed. she looked happy, is it fun?" he asked as he reached out to the tv.

"no baby, its not fun and she is a bad lady... you don't watch that show again it's a bad show." halo said hugging his child.

" no that show was really good. the girl in red dies in the end though pretty sad she was pretty." quackity said walking down the stairs with a semi smile on his face.

"QUACKITY! she was a muffin head. slimey don't watch that show okay. your father is a muffin." halo yelled as he let out a fake cry.

"okay, mama. but that lady was pretty." slime said as he let go of bad.

"quackity what are you teaching my child." bad said with a frown.

"*our* child, you mean." Quackity corrected. Bad rolled his eyes as he let go of his green child. Shaking the green goo of his arm, that the child had left behind.

"I found him." Bad said standing up and walking toward the kitchen.

"So what, i helped raise him. And plus he's. what now... 6 years old, i was there for at least 4 of them." Quackity said as he followed halo into the kitchen.

"Wow 4 years, such a long time. And you were there for 3 years and 7 months. I remember that when we came home from the wedding i introduced you to my little slime." Halo corrected reaching into the fridge and pulled out some eggs.

"Close enough. That was surprising, i knew you had a kid but i thought that he was older. And you left him with a babysitter." He said hugging bad from the back as he watched him crack the eggs in a rather large bowl.

"You mean Sindy, she's nice. Plus she's our neighbor. I did the same on her wedding day." He said as he whisked the eggs.

"Well sindy's a bitch who tried to kill Fred." Quackity said. He shortly felt halos elbow lodged into his stomach. He backed away in pain.

"LANGUAGE!!! It was a accident she didn't know that he was allergic to pumpkins." Halo screamed as he glared at quackity.

"Oh! Yes daddy-" the women in red said.

"AHHHH! NO NO NO NO. TURN IT OFF NOW." Halo screamed as he pulled the cord out of the wall. The tv turned black and slime looked at him with confusion.

"She looked like she was having fun... Mommy i wanna do that it looks fun." Spikey said as he bounced up and down in excitement.

"NO YOU DONT!" Halo yelled and after awhile slime was sitting beside quackity as they watched a cartoon. Slime looked at his father and he desired to ask.