(16)

halo was sitting at the cafe reading a book when all of a sudden he felt dizzy and his vision turned black. his head fell onto the table, the sound of his head hitting the hard wooden table echoed through the cafe. the cashier smiled and he walked over to halo grabbing the coffee off the table and dumping it down the drain. he took off the apron and he walked over to halo.

he picked halos limp body up and carried him bridal style outside of the cafe. he walked down the street and down to a abandoned building where he laid halos bod onto a metal chair. he grabbed a rope and he tied halos hands behind his back in a attempt to make sure he wouldn't be able to escape.

the dude sat on a chair near the corner. he pulled out his phone and he started to call some one. the phone ringed loud. it rang for a few seconds then it got answered by a man with a slurred voice.

"what the fuck do you want." shlatt said, anger laced his voice. the guy sighed and he looked at halo.

"i got the guy." he said as he rolled his eyes.

"wait really, quackity." shlatt said with a small smile. quackity looked at the wall.

"i'll be over in a second." shlatt said as he hopped off of his coach. he walked over to the door and he opened it, and he saw 2 guards on each side of the door. he signaled to the car. they got the idea and they walled to the car.

soon they all drove to the location of quackity, once they arrived shlatt hopped out of the car and he walked over to the building. he quietly made his way through the building towards the basement. He got to the basement tracing down the stairs. Blood splatters on the walls. Red stained floor tiles. The ceiling lights flickered on and off. Holes and dents in the walls revealed brick. And in the center of it all. A demon tied to a chair. Duck tape in his mouth. Hands behind his back. Feet tied together. His tail was tied to large weight. His eyes were blindfolded. He looked to be bleeding from the four head. He was sweating, probably petrified. Quackity stood before them. A axe in hand. Blood on his apron.

"Look who we got here." Shlatt said authentic. Quackity smiled. The demon growled as a natural defense mechanism.

"Fiesty no wonder why dream liked you." He froze.

"Mhhh!" He muffled.

"Oh, don't worry your boyfriend isn't gonna notice that your pretty face is gonna get a bit unrecognizable." Shlatt said with a loud laugh. Quackity chuckled.

" You know when I heard that the biggest gang leader, the strongest, the smartest gang leader had a boyfriend. Well i just thought... I have to find him." Shlatt said waltzing over to the frightened demon.

"Hey boss, don't you think that dream will come for our heads?" Quackity asked.

" That's the point we kill the demon, say we can give the demon up for some money or some shit then we kill him. And if he brings friends even more blood shed." Shlatt smiled. Bbh started to cry. Shlatt smile.

" Ah, don't cry. We can't kill you yet i need to know that green bitches secrets. And you are gonna tell me them. Rather it be physical torture or physicalogical torture... Do you have anything to say." Shlatt said ripping of the duck tape.

"Sit on a dick." He said pissed off. Shlatt stomped on the demons tail.

"Ahhh." He screamed in pain. He closed his mouth in a attempt not to cry.

"What was that." Shlatt said his foot next to his tail. Bad growled not saying anything. Shlatt smiled moving his foot.

"Now i know you must wonder. 'who is this magnificently handsome man who's before me'. And to that I say... Let's see, now shall we." Shlatt ripped off the blind fold. Bbh was surprised. The man wasn't hideous. He decided that he was gonna break this man's heart. He made himself blush by thinking of something. Shlatt saw that and smiled.