21

After that of what is called discussion, the second photoshoot details were changed, it would be with a background of the lakeside of the holiday village. The crew borrowed a bicycle, Jungkook carried Lisa on the back of the bicycle and went along the riverside.

But it was a pity at this time they couldn't borrow a green school uniform, so couldn't satisfy the special fetish of the male lead.

After the compromise, the costume crews gave out a blue fine couple shirt and jeans and let Jungkook and Lisa to change it.

After being styled for an hour for getting the same hair appearance during the senior high school, Lisa's hairstyle was similar as the one that she had during the senior high school. The ponytail was stood tall and tidy.

When she came out of dressing room, Jungkook already wore the school uniform and stood in the corridor to wait for her.

"What is it? Is it suitable for me?" Lisa came forward, and asked for his opinion.

The hairstylist and makeup artist were standing calmly behind her.

Jungkook examined Lisa's whole body, then his expression was showing that he was quite satisfied with it as she looked cute.

"Yes?" Lisa noticed that he was watching at her for a long time.

"No problem." He said calmly: "Quite good."

"I think it's too simple and neat, the look and the clothes is the same." The senior makeup artist couldn't hold her comment.

Jungkook's indifferent gaze fell on the makeup artist's face.

The makeup artist could clearly received his expression of "your extra comment is unnecessary." Her lips twitched for the tenth time, and said coldly without fear: "Anyway I think it that way, of course if you guys don't like it, you could just ignore it."

"Of course." Jungkook said: "It's good that you could understand."

The makeup artist: "........"

The curtain on the opposite side was opened, Jinyoung came out from it, he seemed to be just woke up from his short sleep. After a long time he said: "You guys already changed your clothes? Em, you guys seemed to be very well-matched."

Lisa smiled toward him.

Jinyoung came over and mocked at Jungkook: "At first our director planned to shot you guys in a romantic and aesthetic scenery, he chose an European style villa and took your photos on the front of it with the white iron art swing. It would be fun. But Kook rejected that idea, he said that he didn't like swing. I asked him then what he wanted, he thought about it for a long time, and said that he wants to take you on the bicycle.... I thought he would some good idea, but after a long time, he just said this one."

"Really?" Lisa was slightly surprised. Jungkook racked one's brain and came out with this result.

Jinyoung stroked his chin, and sighed: "Indeed it is the characteristic of someone who never be in relationship. He has no this kind of experiences, you need to pardon him a bit."

Lisa didn't put out any response. She already being pulled by Jungkook: "Regarding this matter, you guys don't need to be in trouble."