26

When << The most emotionally affected thing>>'s trailer was posted online, everyone was discussing it passionately. The romance between couple with thirty centimeter height difference made public had a kind of conflicting view and adorable comment.

.......

Very quickly, Lisa received a lot of message from her old classmates.

"Lisa, I am xxx, do you still remember me? I watched your show. You are too awesome, unexpectedly you could look for that tall boyfriend."

Even her elementary school from person and person found her Weibo, and sent her a personal message: "Lisa? I am Suzy, do you remember me? I sat on the back row behind you from third to fifth grade. I didn't expect you to be a famous person in the internet. Haha.... Today I told my colleagues about you... oh right, you should remember me, we were in good relationship before, we frequently held hands when we went to the restroom, if you have time, let's chat about former times?"

......

The power of networking indeed is powerful, Lisa once again realize this.

Yet compare to the first time she received this kind of attention, this time she was in calm state. Perhaps because the "progress" between her and Jungkook's relationship.

This so-called "progress" was, Jungkook urged Lisa for the smoothness for shooting the second trailer, he asked her privately to practice.

As for the place of the practice, Jungkook answered it with somewhat profound mystery: "A secluded uninhabited place."

As for the detail what practice it would be, Jungkook answered it with ambiguity: "The practice of what couple usually do."

Lisa believed him so she didn't ask too much.

After all, Jungkook is someone who are serious when he are committed to something.

Regarding this, Jisoo also thought it like her.

"You just need to listen to Jungkook. He seems to be very reliable let people to feel safe. You wouldn't be wrong if you listen to him." Jisoo said it with cheerful tone, seemed that she didn't be affected by her failing love relationship.

"Kim Jisoo, are you okay?" Lisa asked attentively.

"It's already three days, I'm good!" Jisoo chewed a potato chip, "Don't you know me well?"

"Yes, you really don't need my help?" The boring one would eat the snacks.

"You want to help me? Then go to the bookstore, I am looking for advertisement marketing case study book, it was published last year. But it stopped being sold online. I need it urgently."

"No problem."

Lisa wore her peaked cap and eyeglasses then she went to the bookstore. She helped to look for the book and happened to meet Lee Jieun's album signature ceremony.

Jieun is a beautiful woman who is creator of ballad song, her voice is so clear and her range of vocal is high. She is young but already married early. Her husband is jazz teacher and expert in guitar, piano, harmonica, flute and etc. He frequently appeared on her music and helped her.