He can't die, not now...

Rose's POV:

I wake up with a jolt, tears streaming down my face. I wipe the tears from my eyes and look in the bathroom mirror, my face is red and puffy from crying. I wash my face and sigh. Looking back at my bed, I wonder where Ashley is. I change into jean's and a t-shirt and go downstairs.

"Morning." i say, grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting next to Violet.

"Hey, how you feeling?" She asks. I shrug.

"Alright, Im really tired." I say. She bites her lip.

"Hey have you seen Ashley anywhere?" I ask. She takes a deep breath.

"He's not doing to well, his wrists are cut badly." She says. I freeze.

"What?" I say, and she looks at me suddenly confused.

"Do you not remember last night?" She says. I think back.

"I..I thought that was only a nightmare." I say, sudden realization hitting me like a slap to the face.

"No...no he..he can't.." I say, tears falling from my eyes.

"He'll be okay won't he?" I say. She looks down. I get up and set my coffee cup on the counter.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To see him." I say. She gets up.

"That may not be the best Idea." She says. I ignore her comment and go into the infirmary, seeing Ashley laid out on one of the cots.

"Rose serioulsy, your not doing to good right now and you need to rest." She says. I see Ashley's bandaged wrists and I start crying. The cuts are deep, and he's lost a lot of blood.

"No." I whisper. VIolet hugs me.

"He can't die now...he can't." I say.

"He won't." She says.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"I don't but I don't want to sit here and think of the worst either." She says. I sit next to Ashley.

"He'll be okay Rose." Violet says before walking out of the room.

"Please be okay." I say, kissing him forehead.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Hey guys, I know I havn't updated this one in a little bit so heres another chapter. Sorry it was so short, Im really busy with school work lately. Anyways, see you all later, BYEEEEE -kitkatonfire