Tears and Scars

Roses POV:

I open my eyes and look around. I'm in a small room, tied to a chair. I curse. There's no windows. Fuck.

"Well well, look who's awake." His voice says.

"Let me go." I say. He steps into view.

"Not a chance." He says. He walks up to me.

"Your mine. And once I get rid of your little friends..." He trails off, smiling. My eyes widen.

"No!!" I yell, struggling.

"Don't struggle." He says.

"Who should I kill first? How about ashley?" He says. My heart beats faster and I try to think of a way out of this.

"Kill me! Not them!" I say.

"Why would I kill you? I love you." He says. I struggle harder.

"Stop. Struggling." He hisses. He takes out a knife and drags the blade slowly across my arm. I scream out in pain.

"They should be here soon. Sit back and watch the show, darling." He says before leaving the room. I sit there crying. I give up.

Ashley's POV:

I run to the doors of the church and open them.

"Ashley wait up." Violet says.

"No!" I say, running in. I look around.

"Where is she!" I yell. Someone steps out of the darkness.

"She's fine, for now." He says. I feel anger boil inside me.

"Give me back my girlfriend." I hiss. He laughs.

"She isn't your girlfriend anymore." He says. That's it. I run at him and throw him into the row of pews.

"Rose!" I yell.

"Help me!!!" I hear someone yell. I kick open a door, and find her tied to a chair, in a dark room. She looks so...sad.

"Rose..." I say, walking over. I untie her and she stands up.

"Rose I-" I start. She slaps me.

"How could you?!" She yells.

"It wasn't him!" Will says. She turns to him.

"It was Alexis..she kissed him." Will says. Rose turns to me.

"Is this true?" She says. I take the necklace out of my pocket and show her.

"I would never, ever, hurt you Rose." I say. She looks up at me.

"I..." She starts.

"It's alright. Shhhh." I say, engulfing her in a hug. She cries into my chest. I feel someone grab her.

"Let her go!" Violet yells. Rose looks terrified.

"She's mine!" Adam yells. I see the fear in roses eyes.

"No. She isn't." I say, taking a knife. I take a step forward, and he takes a knife out as well.

"I'll kill you." I say.

"You can try. But you'll fail." He says. I glare at him.

"Time to die muthafucka!!!" I hear, and then I see CC jump from the ceiling and knocks adam out.

"What the hell cc?!" Violet yells. He looks at the unconcoius adam on the floor.

"Oops." He says. I laugh. I see Rose stare at him.

"Rose." I say. She looks at me, tears in her eyes.

"Rose come here." I say. She slowly walks over, and I pick her up.

"I love your Rose. More then anything." I say. She cries into my shoulder.

"How did he get out of the freaking cell anyways?" CC asks.

"He's adam. He never gives up." Will says. He kicks adams side. Rose flinches.

"Guys, we need to get Rose home." I say. Everyone nods. We all get back to the mansion.

"It's Christmas Day." CC says, sitting on the couch. I look at CC and he smiles.

"Rose, I'll be right back okay?" I say. She nods, and I set her down on the couch. I run upstairs to my room and grab the box, and run back downstairs. I see Violet smile.

"Rose?" I say. She looks up, and gasps as I bend down on one knee.

"I love you with all my heart Rose. Will you..will you marry me?" I ask.

"Yes!" She says, standing up. I hug her and spin her around, laughing.

"This is awesome!" Rose says. She pulls back and I kiss her.

"I love you Rose." I say. She smiles.

I love you too." She says. She turns around.

"Violet, will you marry me?" Cc says. Violet screams yes and they hug.

"DOUBLE WEDDING!!!" Rose and Violet scream. I look at cc and we laugh. This is a good Christmas.