A day in the Life of Us

"Rose come on we've got a new mission lets go!" Violet yells.

"Give me a minute damn!" I yell. I put my knives belt on and tie my combat boots on and slide down the railing.

"Come on. We've been assigned a mission, we gotta go." She says, looking excited.

"I've never seen you so excited for a mission before." I say. She hands me the paper. I read it out loud.

"Save black veil brides from being assisted." I read.

"Oh you've got to be kidding." I say.

"Come on!!!" She says, dragging me out the door.

"Violet wait up!" I yell, jumping from one roof to the other.

"Come on we can't be late!" She yells. I sigh and speed up my stride. We arrive at the destination.

"Alright, so what's the plan?" She says. I take out two twin daggers.

"This." I say, running and crashing through the window.

"HOLY SHIT!!" I hear. I throw the twin daggers and they stick in two guys backs. I land squarely on my feet and look up.

"Who the hell are you?!" One of the guys say.

"The person who's saving your ass right now so shut up." I say, cutting him and the others free. Violet kicks down the door and kills three of the attackers.

"Never kill the people I love!!!!" She yells. I sigh.

"Follow me." I say.

"I don't think I want to." One of them says.

"Yeah, you might kill us." They say.

"Did I not just crash through the damn window and save your asses?" I say.

"She's got a point." The drummer says. A loud bang goes off.

"Shit." Violet says.

"Come on." I yell, everyone running after me.

"Move move move move!" I yell. I hear gunshots and yelling from the next room over.

"Faster come on people move like your life depends on it! Cause it does!" I yell. Everyone runs. Violet takes out her phone and calls headquarters.

"Send over reinforcements and a truck. Now." She says. We all run and hide behind a building.

"What the hell is going on?!" The bassist says.

"I just saved your ass, it was great." I say. I hear the screeching tires and the truck pulls up.

"Everyone in!!" Violet yells. Everyone but me runs in.

"Rose get in!" Violet yells.

"I'm gonna take care of them. You guys go." I say, taking out a knife.

"Rose you'll get killed!" Violet yells.

"I'll be fine. Go." I say, before running out from behind the building.