And the Demon returns

Anonymous's POV:

I walk up to the large stone building, and smile. I feel for the knife in my pocket, and smile wider, feeling it still there. I walk around the side of the building, and climb up until I get to her window. I open it, and climb inside. The room is dark, and I see the outline of a bed. I see her asleep, on her bed. I smile and take out the knife.

Ashley's POV:

I'm walking up the stairs when I hear a scream from roses room. I run down up the rest of the way and down the hall to her room, kicking open the door. Rose is pinned to her bed, a guy on top of her, choking her. I run over and kick him Off her.

"Stay the fuck away from my girl!" I yell, kicking him. Soon enough he passes out. Violet and will come running in.

"The hell happened?" Violet asks. I ignore her and go over to Rose, who passed out from loss of breath. I sigh and lie next to her, holding her hand. Her soft, amazing hands.

"Adam." Violet hisses. She grabs him and drags him to God knows where.

"Who's adam?" I ask. Will just shakes his head and walks out. I lie there waiting for Rose to wake up.

Roses POV:

I open my eyes, trying to remember what happened. As I do, tears spring to my eyes and I sit up straight, looking around. I feel arms wrap around me and I jump.

"It's okay Rose, it's just me. Calm down." Ashley coos. I start to cry and he pulls me closer to him.

"Ahhh. Your safe. I'm not going to let him hurt you again." He says. I nuzzle my head into his chest and cry. When I finish, he lifts my head.

"You okay?" He asks. I nod. He picks me up. We walk downstairs, and I see Violet and will talking.

"Well we can't just leave him in the cell." Will says. They stop when they see me.

"Hey kid. You okay?" Violet asks. I nod.

"Adams in the cells downstairs. He won't be hurting you anymore." Will says. I thank him and Violet, and ashley carrys me to the couch. We lie there and cuddle for hours, until I fall asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.