Wedding Stuff's

Roses POV:

"Hey Violet where's that stupid veil thingy we're supposed to wear?" I yell as I run out of the bathroom in my wedding dress. It's a long black dress with purple and silver roses all over it.

"Right here, get your ass over here." Violet says, walking over to me. She puts the veil on my head and I smile.

"You look stunning." She says.

"I could say the same to you." I say. Her dress is the same as mine except its red with silver and black roses instead.

"Ready?" She says, walking towards the double doors of the house. I nod, and we make our way down the isle. As music plays I can hear my heartbeat banging against my ribcage. When I see Ashley's face though my heartbeat stops entirerly. He has tears in his eyes, and he's smiling. When I get to the altar and stand in front of him, back to back with Violet, he whispers something in my ear;

"Your so beautiful."

"You don't look to bad yourself." I say, smiling. He smiles and we carry on with the wedding. (A/N I'm not gonna write the whole Do you take scene cause I suck at that but heyyyyy wedding ^^)

After the wedding we all go back into the house. I go up to my room to change into something more comfortable for the party.

"Hello my beautiful wife." I hear Ashley's voice behind me and I turn, I'm in a pair of ripped dark blue jeans, and a old Nirvana t-shirt.

"Hello my amazing husband." I say, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles.

"So, now that we're married, do I get extra kisses?" He asks. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"If you behave." I say before letting go of his neck and walking downstairs. He follows and we carry on with the party.

"Hey Rose there's someone at the door for you." CC says, and I get up and go to the front door.

"Hey Rose." I freeze in my tracks when I realize who it is. Reaching for my knife I keep a steady grip on it just in case.

"Relax, I'm not here to hurt you guys. I heard about my brother's death." He says. I glare at him.

"He's not your brother." I hiss. Violet comes out from behind me and glares at him.

"Calm down lady's, like I said I'm not here to hurt you." He says. I don't believe it.

"What is it you want then?" Violet says, hatred clear as water in her voice.

"To pay my respects to my brother." He says. I sigh.

"Should we let him in?" I ask, turning to Violet while still keeping an eye on Jake out of the corner of my eye.

"I suppose. But go with him incase he tries something." She says. I nod.

"Follow me." I say, walking down the hallway.

"In here." I say, leading him into the small room where we keep the coffins.

"He looks so peaceful." Jake muses. I sigh.

"How did he die?" He asks, turning to me.

"In battle. He was trying to save me, and got killed in the process." I say, saddened.

"I see." Is all he says, and I ready myself for an outburst.

"Well I've payed my respects, time to hit the road. I have an important meeting in the morning." He says. I sigh.

"Alright." I say as I escort him out. He leaves without another word.

"Who was that?" Jake asks.

"That was Will's step brother, Jake." I say. Jake looks offended. Like a little kid who can't get a toy at a store.

"He's not that nice of a dude." Violet adds. Ashley comes over to me.

"I'm gonna go to bed, you coming?" He asks. I nod and say goodnight to everyone, following him up the stairs to our bedroom.

"Today was a great day." I say. He nods, and sits on the bed. I go over and grab a pair of pj pants and change.

"Goodnight my beautiful wife." Ashley says after I climb into bed, and he wraps his arms around me.

"Night." I say, falling asleep in my new husbands arms.