11 - Suprise

I have the house all to myself today.
Calum and Tori went out today because they haven't been on a date in a while.
Luke and Michael went to the music store. They won't be back for the whole day. They always find something else to do.
Ashton went to the gym then came back and took Sierra out to do something.
I would have went but I didn't feel so well.

I am currently sitting on the couch drinking a ginger ale and flipping through the TV because nothing's on.

I never liked the feeling of being home alone. I feel like at any moment there could be someone trying to break in the house and no one is here to protect you. I always have the idea in my head that is anything like that ever happened I would get a pan or anything close to me and beat the hell out of that person.
The cops would come, take the person away and bam happily ever after I saved the day.
In reality I would scream and cry and probably die because I would be to scared to do anything. Our minds can only dream.

On the bright side I do like to stay home because it's quiet and relaxing.
I like being alone, but not when I'm lonely.
I never really got that when I lived with Dylan.
If he would leave he would make sure one of his buddies would come to the house to make sure I don't try and escape.
I was always to scared to ever do anything that's why when one of his buddies took to long to come to the house one day I left.

Just then a tree branch scraped across the window distracting me from my thoughts.
At least I thinks it's a tree branch. See now I get my mind all worked up over nothing. I think about things from the past and things that go wrong and I freak my self out.
I decide to turn off the TV because I can't find anything to watch. I swing the blanket off of my now very cold legs and make my way into the kitchen. This is the only room the the house I don't like. It's really big and open.
Giant glass window on the wall. Too big for my preference. If anyone wanted to look inside and see what your doing they could. I tried convincing Tori to but curtains but she said Calum think they're too girly.
I might go out and buy them myself.
Surprise.

My can of pop has been empty and I have too lazy to get up. I toss it into the bin and start to make my way upstairs. I realize I haven't really eaten anything today so I grab two granola bars and go to my room.
After eating I feel like I haven't accomplished anything today so I'm gonna take a shower.

Shampoo
Conditioner
Body scrub
Rinse

I have no idea why it takes me 15-20 minutes to take a shower. I mean who wouldn't want a long, hot, relaxing shower.
I don't know crazy people.

I slip on my favorite pair of sweatpants and a band t-shirt. It's comfy so I don't care what I look like. My hair I try and dry as best I can with the towel. I put in into a side braid so it will be wavy when completely dry.

I don't bother putting on any makeup because I'm not going anywhere.

There is a knock at the door so I walk downstairs. I make out 1 slim shadow when passing the door.
"Ashton you can open your own door"
I open the door and my heart start to beat ten times as fast as it normally does.
I slam the door and lock it before running upstairs into my room.
I close the door behind me and put my back against the door with my eyes closed.

I try and slow my breathing down but memories keep rushing back to my head.
I kneel on the ground and hold my head.
Why won't it stop?
Why won't the memories stop?

A pair of arms grab my shoulders and pull me off the floor.
I turn around and scream when I see who it is.

No no no.

"How did you get in here!?" I yell trying to break free form his grip.

"You should really lock your balcony doors babe" his hand tighten around my arms and my head starts to hurt.