part 25: NSFW and the underworld.

The next morning, they all have breakfast together and relax, there's plenty of time to go to the underworld and everyone is still amazed by every thing they saw in Kyoto and the nine realms. They are still talking about it. While they do so, Issei is planning on visiting Tannin, it has been quite some time since they last met. Around sundown, Cinder is on the roof and is planning on using her one chance to talk to Rhodes again, the huntsmen who trained her when she was a kid. She's still guilt ridden about killing him and even in his final moments...he tried to help her. She's thinking about how everything changed all because Issei came to to Remnant. She looks at her hand and exhaled a small flame, she can feel a different kind of magic, Issei's magic. Irina showed up.

Irina: hey Cinder, dinner is almost ready.

Cinder: huh? Oh ok. I'll be down in a few minutes..

Irina: okay, spill it. What's bothering you?

Cinder: nothing, just getting used to these changes.

Irina sees her glowing eyes, she can sense her magic but it's low level for now. She can see her fierce glowing golden eyes and claws.

Irina: gotta admit, you pull off that look.

Cinder: thanks. He and I accidentally mixed our auras and this happened.

Irina: Yang and Ruby also did the same but their changes appeared much later on.

Cinder: that's because he and I used a more direct method~

Irina: hahahaha nice. He's pretty awesome in bed.

Cinder: that he is.

Irina: you know... Devils have a low birth rate but he's not a devil anymore ....

Cinder: he finished inside of you too?

Irina: yeah, it was amazing. I wouldn't mind if we have kids, actually I would love it.

She starts day dreaming about what their kids would look like. Cinder has mixed feelings about it.

Cinder: I told him that you two should give each other your first times. You two deserved it.

Irina: thanks, it meant a lot to me... You still have something on your mind... Are you worried that you might get pregnant?

Cinder: hmm... would I make a good lover let alone a good mother? I never even thought about being in a relationship but here I am... I broadened by mind and saw a lot more in not only myself but Remnant...now here I am with all of you... In another dimension... And we're just casually jumping through as if we don't have a care in the multiverse.... Nothing is as it seems anymore...but.. it's better... I'm happy now.

Irina: We haven't know each other for that long but you changed a lot from what I heard. But now I see that you really have. Also you'll be a great lover to Issei and more.

Cinder: thank you Irina. You've eased the doubt.

Irina: sure. We'll see you downstairs.

Cinder: sure.

Irina goes back inside and Cinder decided to use her chance to talk to Rhodes. She speaks the chant and he appears.

Cinder: hello again Rhodes...

Rhodes: Cinder? Look how much you've grown!

She starts to cry and hugged him.

Cinder: I'm so sorry! You helped me and.. I killed you..

Rhodes: it's in the past now. You've changed so much.

Cinder: I have... It's a long story but here's the short version. I made a lot of mistakes but everything worked out, I have a family by bond now, I'm dating someone and we might have a family of our own. Remnant is at peace, the one controlling the Grimm was a witch named Salem and my boyfriend stopped her. His name is Issei and we're currently on top of his house in his dimension.