What if? (3)

Your wish has been granted. Be careful while reading. It's my first time written something like this SOO it may not be as good. 
🦋🗡✨Warning SMUT ✨🗡🦋

(So just a warning and I'm good??)
——————————————————
"Remember when you said to conjure you a new outfit. Would you like that now?" Loki said still in her ear.

Sylvie barely forms words. "Or what about conjure away my clothes- they are getting really uncomfortable right now." Sylvie slowly lowers her hand on his chest while looking into his eyes.

"Anything for you darling." Loki conjures away her clothes. Loki gazed down at her. "Your so beautiful." Loki kisses Sylvie neck, leaving Bite marks or hickeys. Sylvie bites her lip to keep her moans from being to loud.

Suddenly he stops. Sylvie looks at him in confusion. "What's wrong?" Sylvie asks. Loki doesn't want to do something without her permission. "Are you alright? Can I continue..?" Sylvie nods and Loki continues.

She starts to un button his shirt, he helps taking off his pants. Once he gets them off he pins Sylvie on the floor. Loki tries his best to make sure not to hurt Sylvie in anyway when he kisses her body. Sylvie gets bored of his soft little kisses. "What made you soooo soft." Sylvie whispers in Loki's ear. Loki remembered him saying that to Thor "Don't tell me it was that woman." He responds back. Sylvie looks at him confused and he chuckles a bit. She may not understand his response. Loki understands why Thor became so soft. Who wouldn't try to protect their loved one? I would do anything for Sylvie and she knows it.

He roughly kisses Sylvie on her lips dominating her mouth. He rubs his fingers over her clit. Sylvie moans grew louder. Loki was exactly on top of Sylvie. She could feel his friend grow harder against her thigh. Sylvie takes this advantage and starts to take off his last undergarment. Loki smirks into the kiss, He pulls back. "You goddess of mischief." Sylvie smiles at that and responds with. "My god of mischief."

Loki's hand roams Sylvie's as hers roams his body very curious about each other. As Sylvie started to stare into his eyes. Loki did something to get back. He entered her without a warning.

She moaned in pain. "Is this your first time darling?" Loki asked to know if he had to be gentle he hate to hurt her. "No of course not." Right after Loki started thrusting which brought pain to Sylvie. Small tears formed in her eyes from the pain. Loki asked again but she said she was fine and to continue.

Loki sucked Sylvie breasts as he thrusted faster and faster. Sylvie moans turned into screams. She had dug her fingers so deep into Loki's shoulder that when he had moved her, her hands hurt. Loki found her g-spot when he moved her which made Sylvie go on edge.

Loki had moved her on top of him. Her back to his chest to hold her tighter than he could. "Loki I'm going to come." Loki started thrusting faster again. "Than we can together." Sylvie arched her back and moaned in pain as she climaxed. They stayed like that until Loki pulled out of her.

He conjured the blanket for the void and gave it to Sylvie. He held Sylvie close as she panted. Sylvie kisses Loki on the cheek. "I love you Sylvie." Loki whispered in her ears. "And I love you." Sylvie was using the blanket to cover herself. Loki didn't want her to get sick of her being cold so he conjured her clothes back on her and himself. 

"I don't want you catching a cold. You should've said something."
"Well Now I don't have to." Sylvie snuggled Loki chest. Loki was smiling like a fool but he didn't care. He had what he wanted ever since Lamentis.

Sylvie was grateful for him to be with her. After all she did to him in Kang's office. The mistake she done and him still be with her. She put her head under his chin. Loki wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close. The thought of losing her again scared him. They soon both feel asleep in each other's arms.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Gonna miss these 2 for a few months til season 2. Should I continue this story? Should I also just Make books for these stories that are more than 1 chapter because More people gotta see them.

Hope you have a wonderful day or night. Thanks for reading these. You All out of the first hundreds actually continued reading these stories I made!