The Set up (1)

Loki Was found by Doctor strange after Destroying the sacred timeline with Peter. Doctor strange had gotten Wanda before Loki.

Setting: Doctor strange house place.

"Loki where is she?"
"Who? Sylvie..?"
"Yes we need to find her so we can all fix the multiverse together since it's all of our fault."
"I don't know where she is now. She could've left the Castle at the end of time."

Sylvie had walked in all dirty and tired. Doctor strange and Loki were in a conversation where Sylvie could be that they didn't notice the door opening. Only Peter noticed.

"Stephen.."
"Not now Peter."
"But It-"
"Not now."
"Oh ok." Peter than went to say hi to Sylvie since Wanda was already there.

"Hi I'm Peter. Who are you?"
"I'm Sylvie nice to meet you Peter." Peter hair was fluffy because he was gliding through the air before coming into the Frozen house.
"So What are you doing here Wanda?" Sylvie asks

"We are all here to fix the multiverse."
"Ohhh What did you do?"
"I- Well-..." Wanda started stuttering not knowing what to say.
"I Was looking through the universe to find my family."
Sylvie nodded that was normal. Wait Looking through-
"Wait Ho-"

"Sylvie!" Peter had went to tell Stephen that Sylvie had came. Loki ran towards Sylvie looking at her.
"What happened? Are you okay??" Loki didn't know what to do since last they saw each other she pushed him away.

"I'm fine as you can see. Nothing important Just Took a while to find you since your on earth." Sylvie crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.
Wanda had noticed how weird they acted with each other but Wouldn't ask right now.

"Ah Sylvie welcome I see you already Met the others." Doctor strange breaks the awkward silence.
"Yes I have what's your name."
"I'm Doctor Stephen strange." He put his hand out for Sylvie to shake but she just stared at it.

"Oh right-" Strange mutters under his breath.
"Let's get to the point. Does Kang ring a bell to anyone?" Strange looks around.

"Yes."
"Yea." Sylvie and Loki say at the same time. "We Um Met him." Sylvie looks down at her feet getting a flashback of Shoving her Sword in his heart.

"Well He would've fixed the multiverse but he's Dead now so we need too. That means his Variants are going to try and take that chance to Rule the universes." Strange starts explaining and Loki looks at Sylvie When he said That Kang is dead.

"I told you we should've believed him!" Loki Looks at Sylvie and Sylvie Widens her eyes. "Why Would I believe him! He's been watching our EVERY MOVE! I had no valid reason to believe him!" Sylvie snaps back at Loki.

"Well Even so You should've Trusted me! If he was lying what's the worst he could've done? Take us away from each other? Oh wait You did that yourself!" Strange Stepped in front of them.

"Alright you two we get it your mad at each other. You two go take a break and come back when you're ready to save the universe."
"Fine." Sylvie Goes upstairs if the place. Loki nods and goes to sit of the couch in another room.
————

Wanda was curious. She didn't want to be noisy but if they were going to be her new team mates she wanted to know them. "I'll go talk with Sylvie, Peter can try to talk with Loki."

"And I guess you do you." Wanda goes upstairs to find Sylvie. While looking for Sylvie she thinks why they could be mad at each other. Were they friends? Did they date each other? Wanda widened her eyes, They probably dated each other!

She finds Sylvie In a room. "Sylvie...? Are you alright? Do you want to talk about it?" Wanda enters the room and Closes it so no one else can hear if she did want to talk.