Goodbye pruning

Loki looked around The Time keepers they were supposed to be the end! If They didn't create the TVA who did??He looked at Sylvie to see if she was ok. She looked miserable and he hated that.

Sylvie looked at Loki. She was tired, all this just for nothing. "Please not another prep talk." Loki shakes his head "No...Um this is new for me." Loki slowly put his hands around her shoulders. Loki looked into her eyes.

It clicked to Sylvie. Why he was always so nervous about leaving Sylvie why he stayed with her in lamentis. Why he couldn't tell her about Love on the train while staring right at her. "Kiss me." She suddenly ordered him. Loki looked shocked at her. Was he that oblivious? "What?" Loki stepped closer to Sylvie.

"Kiss me, Kiss me like it's the last time... Kiss me like you'll never see me again. Kiss me like I'll disappear any minute." Loki looked shocked at Sylvie why would she say that. Would she disappear?? Sylvie sighed "Kiss me. Just kiss me." Sylvie looked at Loki. And was about to say "Never mi-"

Loki swiftly pressed his lips to hers stopping her mid sentence. Oh how her lips were softer than he could ever imagine. He kissed her slowly living the moment so he could remember this forever. Loki felt Sylvie smile into their kiss.

Emotions that were hiding for days probably weeks were now being shown. Loki wrapped his arms around Sylvie waist and Sylvie put a hand on his chest. She pulled away and rested her forehead against his. Loki started speaking "Sylvie...I don't know how to say it but... I l-"

Loki made a face full of pain as his back slowly disappeared. Sylvie eyes widened as she looked down to his chest. He quickly disappeared in front of her.

Everything went through her mind with Seconds. She wasn't serious about disappearing... That kiss was true maybe their first but she didn't want it to be their last. He was gone she didn't know if for forever but he was gone.

Sylvie saw Ravoona and quickly grabbed the pruning stick. "What a show." Ravoona said under pinned by Sylvie's feet. "Tell me everything!" She shouted anger was shown al over her face. Sylvie Scared her again with the pruning stick.

"Already miss Yourself don't you?" Ravoona teased Sylvie flipped the side and stabbed her leg. Ravoona Groaned in pain. "Tell me!" Sylvie angrily said looking at Ravoona.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

my science teacher already gave me a project that's half my grade 😭