Chapter IV

Autumn's POV

"Wha-",magtatanong pa sana ako kung anong klaseng aksidente ng biglang dumating yung doctor.

"Good morning. How are you now, Autumn? Do you remember them now?", doctor asked. When doc asked that, mom hurry to come to my side and listen.

"No, doc. Kahit isa sa kanila o mga nangyari man lang, wala pa po talaga akong matandaan",I said, as matter of fact.

"Hmm.. that's very odd. Patient's
memories who was in coma tend to come back the day after they wake up", doc said in a confuse tone as he check the papers in his hand.

"I think we should examine Autumn, Mrs. Carreon". Mom nodded attentively.

"That's it for now, I'll schedule your test the few day from now" and doc excuse himself.

"I think you should rest, dear. Baka makatulong yan sa recovery mo",sabi ni mom sabay ayos ng higaan ko .

I agreed to her kasi alam ko namang hindi rin naman ako sasagutin ni mom kung magtatanong ako tungkol sa aksidente.

Hays! I'm actually bored in this room kahit ikalawang araw ko palang gising na nandito.

I think I should roam outside the hospital sometimes,after the tests.

Sayden's POV

"Okay! That's it for today. Good job everyone!",the director shouted. I'm here at the company because my manager called me early this morning that he found new project for me and I should be on the company to meet my co-actors, director, staffs and the writer.

I got the lead role and I think that's a good thing. I'm walking towards the exit when my manager run towards me."I'll call you for the schedule of the script reading, sir. Do you want me to drive you off to the hospital sir?",tanong niya. Dati kasi nagpapahatid ako kung wala akong kasamang driver o kung hindi ko kasama si Autumn.

"Nah. I can manage",and since pupuntahan ko din naman siya, mind as well enjoy it and buy her what she wants.

I went to cafe near the hospital where Autumn is now. This is her favourite cafe, by the way. She often go here when she is doing reports.

"Good morning, sir. The usual po ba?",Ava asked, the owner of the cafe. "Yes and that one please" i said as I point her favourite cake.

I knew Ava because Autumn is always here and when we meet here, she sometimes talks about Ava.

Ava knows Autumn's favourite drink kaya dito ako umoorder madalas.

After minute, I got my orders and drove off to the hospital. I am standing in front of the elevator, waiting to open and luckily mom was there.

"Oh Sayden. Wala ka bang schedule ngayon?",mom asked as she hug me. I hug her back and respond,"Tapos na po mom. Is Autumn awake right now? I bought her favorites",showing her the bag of food.

Mom said thet Autumn is sleeping right now but I should wake her up to eat.

When I entered her room, it's so quiet. I was looking at her and remembered the talk we mom had.

Mrs. Carreon's POV

[FLASHBACK]
Autumn's beautiful as always, kahit naka pikit pa 'yan.

I'm at the hospital right now, staring at my helpless daughter lying on the hospital bed.

"Dear, please wake up now. Mom is worried right now. You said you don't want mommy to worry, right?",i pleaded and held her hand, trying to stop my tears from falling but i just couldn't help it.

Why does it have to be Autumn? She didn't do anything wrong. She was just loving him. I was still crying when the door opened. I hurriedly dried my tears and pretend nothing's happening but when I saw who was it, my tears fall again.

"I'm so sorry, mom. It's my fault", he said crying. He looked so hopeless right now.

"It's not your fault son, it's just that crazy woman was crazy for you. Don't worry, we'll take care of it",i said to comfort him. [END OF FLASHBACK]

Sayden's POV

"Are you okay?",Autumn asked. I didn't notice that she already awake. There's so much running in my mind right now.

"Yeah",i answered so she'll feel at ease but I can see in her eyes that she isn't convince.

Inilagay ko ang mga gamit ko sa mini sofa sa gilid at tinanggal ang mask ko. Autumn is staring at me while I'm walking towards the mini dinning table.

"I bought your favourite. Come here" ,i smiled as I was fixing the food to the table.

Autumn's POV

When I woke up, I notice the hoodie-guy from yesterday. What was his name again? I heard it from dad yesterday... Ayd? Say? Matanong nga mamaya.

He's wearing white polo and black pants. Nandoon siya sa bandang pintuan, nakatingin sa'kin pero mukhang may malalim na iniisip.

"Are you okay?",it naturally came out from my mouth, like I tend to ask him casually like that. Whoow! What was that? Are concerned about him, Autumn?

"Yeah",sagot niya na labas sa ilong. Nilagay niya sa mini sofa ang mga gamit niya at hinubad ang mask niya. He's so handsome, you know? May jowa kaya tong kapatid ko? Siguro naman meron, ang ganda kaya nang lahi namin ehe

Simple lang naman ang sinuot niya ngayon pero bakit parang rarampa siya sa runway? Napakagwapong nilalang tsk.

Naglakad siya papunta sa mini dinning table na may dalang paper bag. Ano kaya yun?"I bought your favourite, come here"

Dali- dali akong bumaba sa higaan ko, na nakalimutan ko na may nakakabit pang dextrose sa kamay ko."Aray!"

He run fast to me. "Bakit hindi ka kasi nag-iingat? Look what you did to yourself",sermon niya ng magkasalubong ang kilay.

"Ganiyan mo ba talaga kagusto 'yun para malimutan mo na may nakakabit pa sa iyo?",walang tigil niya sermon.

"I'm fine, okay? Tsaka kusang gumalaw ang katawan ko sa sinabi mo, kahit hindi ko naman maalala yung paborito kong pagkain",pagmamaktol ko.

He assisted me papunta sa dinning and he showed me the foods. I look at the cake first, parang mamahalin ah? Starbucks ba to?

"Quit staring and dig in. Mom told me to feed you, Doc Hyun might visit you later",pagputol niya sa tanong sa utak ko.

"Hyun? Is that the name of my doctor? Yung kahapon?",i asked as i taste the cake.

~~
Oooh~ new character nanaman ng bebs! Look forward to Doc Hyun, he will be a lead character in Mauemi Series so stay tuned!
#Mauemi_Series
#Giasemí
#Amaranthus