Chapter VI

"You shouldn't have gone out of the room without wearing hats and mask Mr. Sevilla. Thank god we manage to get out of there",the doctor ranted to the guy. Mr. Sevilla? Hindi ba Mr. Carreon dapat?

"I'm sorry Doc. Hyun. Autumn just want my arms to be treated"he showed his arm. The doctor went to his side to check it and then he walk near my bed and push a button there.

"Next time, just ask for my help Mr. Sevilla to ensure your safety here in the hospital"ani niya. A nurse came in and the doctor gave instructions to him, then the nurse got out to get some stuff.

"Dito nalang kita gagamutin, Mr. Sevilla. Baka dumugin ka ng mga fans mo kung ilalabas pa kita"the doctor ask him to sit while waiting. Someone knock at the door and a nurse gave something  to Doc.

"Fans?",i asked unconsciously. They look at me in unison. Napatikhim tuloy ako ng wala sa oras. "Fans...as in 'yung parang sa showbiz? B-bakit? Are you an actor or what?"naghalo-halo na ang mga tanong sa utak ko ngayon sa rami nito.

They just looked at me like they are looking at a moron, and they look away, not answering any of my questions. Nakabusangot lang ako dito sa gilid dahil hindi nila ako pinapansin.

I got it, okay? Kasalanan ko kung bakit may nakakita sa kaniya, pero kasalanan ko bang malimutan ko mga alaala ko? Duh!

"You should call your manager to pick you up, I think they are still outside waiting for you", Doc Hyun adviced to the guy, referring to the so-called 'fans'.

I'm still listening silently at them, trying to figure out what is going on. The guy  get his phone to call someone and I think it's his manager according to Doc. Hyun. After a minute, he ended the call and bid goodbye to my doctor. "Thank you for earlier, Doc. I need to go now, my manager is already in the parking lot", he said in a weak voice, almost whispering.

Kahit gaano kahina pa ang kaniyang boses, naririnig ko parin siya. Is it because I am a journalist?  "Don't worry, I'll take care of your girl", the doctor whispered back. His girl? Sino naman kaya? At least hindi 'girls', nako! lagot talaga sa'kin tong mokong na 'to! Isusumbong ko siya kay mommy.

While I was arguing with myself, the guy turned to me and said "I'll go now,love. Take care okay?". He nudged me and got the bucket hat on the table the nurse brought, and left already. I was bombarded with what he said. Did he just called me love? O nabingi lang talaga ako? 

to be continue...