This is it

He took me into the other room and left me there. When he left I got on my knees and prayed to God that nothing seriously bad would happen to me. Every since I was taken from the comfort of my own home I have been praying asking God what did I do to deserve this. This is it. This is the day I would loose me virginity to this idiot who needs to be in the back of the jail. I heard yelling and you could tell things were getting knocked over. I heard about three gunshots. I was terrified I thought something had happened to D but no. D came into the room breathing hard with a bloody nose and a few scars. He said "Get your stuff and lets go now before they come after catch up." I hurried and grabbed the little bit of stuff I did have. " What's wrong? What happened? Is he dead?" Everything ran through my mind as we hurried put the door. As we were getting in the car, gunshots were fired at us. We speed off but the others went into the house to get the keys to the other car. We left town and went to a motel for the night. While I was checking into the motel D went around back and had the car. I was pacing back and forth waiting for D to come in the room. When he finally entered I hugged him and asked him what happened back at the house. He told me that all I need to know was that we couldn't stay here for long. That the guys would find him sooner or later. He assured me that everything would be okay and not to worry. I said ok and turned on the tv. The first thIng I saw was a picture of T on the news saying he was in critical condition in the hospital. I gasped and turns to D asking " You know you could have killed him right!?" " I did it to protect you. He was going to take advantage of you and put you on the street to start working and I didn't want that for you." He had the look of concern and innocence in his eyes. We got some sleep and woke up around 7:00 am to the police. I started to hyperventilate thinking D was going to jail for killing or at least trying to kill T. I opened the door asking polite and calm.
" Hello ma'am I'm officer Petterson how's it going? Have you heard anything about the shooting of 29 year old Jason Starks that happened earlier today at Bailey Park?"
" I'm fine but I'm sorry, I haven't heard anything about it. I have been here all day waiting for my boyfriend to get here from Washington."
" if you see anything let us know. Thank you for your time ma'am. Have a nice day"
" I will and I hope you find the person who did it."
I called D from hiding in the bathroom to hurry up so we can go. As we were driving down the road there was a road block and officer Petterson was there. We sat there patiently waiting our turn. When it was our turn he did the usual license and registration. I tried to hide it I didn't hide good enough. Peterson saw me and said did you hear anything yet ma'am. I replied with a smooth no. He asked was this my boyfriend. I said "yes it is." D looked at me confusingly. He gave du back our stuff and we were on our way. I told D I'll explain it later. We traveled until it was about midnight. We stopped at gas station to get snacks and to fill up on gas. We kept going until it was time for us to get some rest. We went to the nearest Motel and stayed. T was still in the hospital but the guys found us. They started ganging up on D. I did the best I could to fight them off but it wasn't enough. The tied e up and threw me in the trunk of one car and put D in the trunk of the other. They opened the trunk only to let me get some fresh air and t make sure I wasn't dead but God sure knows I rather be dead than be back with T. When we made it back T was out of the hospital and he greeted me with a beating. When he got to the car where D was he pulled the gun from his side, aimed it at D, and said what do think I should do to you. He took D out of the car and propped him against the tree and cocked the gun, and shot the limb above him. T said that was a practice shot but the next one isn't. He aimed it D. I yelled "Goodbye" and that's when he cocked the gun.