Good-Bye...Forever

I covered my eyes and that was when I heard three loud bangs. One after another. I got sick to my stomach and all I could do was drop to my knees in agony. It as the last time I would ever be able to see my best friend. They took me inside and took me back to my room. T walked in and said "Never try anything like that again or you will be next!" As T left the room i went and balled up in the corner where I used to do all my thinking. I didn't know what to feel. I wanted to feel upset, sad, but I knew he was in a better place now. He didn't have to worry about T anymore. I knew he was watching over me. I am hurting now but I knew I would I would be able to get through it without him. It would be tough but he always told me I was strong and I could get through anything. I just wanted to give up and end it all then and there. My heart was broken but I knew God had better plans for me. It may be hard now but it would get better. The future me and D had planned together was all gone. He said he was going to help me get out of there and put T in a place where he belonged. I sat there in the corner until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day strapped down to a table. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't move and I was bleeding. Though it didn't feel like I had been taken advantage of, I was still in pain. As I was struggling to get loose, T walked in and looked at me and laughed.

"Well I see you have finally decided to wake up. Your friend isn't here anymore to protect you. You know what that means, right? I can do anything I want to you. You see if he would just have left you alone and did as he was supposed to, he wouldn't be where he is now would he. I could have killed you to but You are my new money maker. Everyone loves the new girl on the block. They like them young too. Now it's time for you to be "broken in". T said walking around.

"What do you want from me? What did I do to deserve this? I will make sure you end up where you belong! I will get out of here and share my story!" I yelled

"Don't play dumb with me. You know how you got here. If your mother would have stayed here like she was supposed to do you would still be living your normal life." T said

He started to cut off all my clothes. I was yelling knowing no one would come to the rescue, but it would never hurt to try. He was too strong for me. He beat me and said all kinds of things to me. There was nothing much I could do since I was strapped down to a table but I tried. March 12th was the day I finally lost the thing every girl should cherish the most. I would never be able to share that with the one person I love. I had lost my virginity to the person who i absolutely hated. I cried until I ran out of tears. Over the next couple of days, all I did was think about D. It was on March 15th when I was finally put on the streets to work. He said that I should be good to go. He gave me four easy step to follow: stand there and look pretty, get into the car and go somewhere private, do what he wanted, and collect the money. I didn't know what to do even though he explained it to me. He said I batter have come back with some money or I would regret it.

Since I did nothing that I wanted to do with my life the days passed my fast. They days turned into months and the months turned into years. It had been 2 years since I had started working for T. In that two years time I had been titled his number one girl because I brought in the most money. There have been plenty of times where I wanted to take my life but I didn't feel brave enough to do it. I had lost all faith and stopped believing in what D had told me before he died. Little did I know that someone just as special was around the corner.