Dad?

"It had been two long hate-filled years of "working". Tomorrow it will be three years. I tried to escape even though I was told millions of times that I'd never get out of there. He even had a tracking device inserted behind my ear. I did the same thing six nights a week for nine hours. My routine was simple. I stand there and wait for the usual creeps to come by and pick me up. It's not that hard really once you get used to it.
I haven't spoken to my mom since last year when she drove by and saw me standing there in the cold. The only thing she said to me was "I hope you die" it's sad I know but it's what happened. I -" my writing was interrupted by unnecessary yelling. "what in the hell do you think you are doing?" said T. "what does it look like?" I said. "who do you think you're back talking?! You may be my best looking girl but that doesn't mean I won't rough you up." T yelled. "Don't you dare touch me! I will -" I said before I got rudely interrupted. "You will what?" he said cutting me off. "I can have you killed in less than a minute. Do you not remember what I did to your little boyfriend? Don't think it can't happen to you." "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I said in a lowly voice. "It better not" he said threatening me.

T exited the room

"I hate you" I said under my voice." "what did you just say?" He yelled from the other room "I said..." He slapped me and I fell to the ground. I wanted to fight back but I can't I'm too weak. Mainly because I haven't been eating as much lately. Which is awkward because I'm always hungry. I feel like there's nothing to live for anymore. I know I promised D that I would be strong but I don't know if I can do it

The next day

T had me working late because he needed the money for drugs and all my usuals had been by already. I was standing there patiently waiting for my shift to end when I noticed this car on the other side of the road. It was a black Toyota Camry. I ignored it hoping it would go away but it didn't. As my shift came to an end and I started to walk home, he began to follow me. I didn't have a phone or anything to contact anyone, so basically I was out of luck either way it went.
I started to run and he drove faster catching up with me. I took an ally hoping I would lose him but it didn't work. He held a gun to my head and told me to get in. I would've got in but the last time I did that T almost killed me so I turned around and ran in a zig zag pattern hoping I wouldn't get hit. He shot and all I remember is falling on the cold, hard ground. Everything went black and I thought I was a goner. I woke up in a warehouse tied to a a chair. "Help! Somebody help me! Please help me!" I yelled. It was dark in the room I couldn't see anything. All of a sudden all the lights came on one after another.
"Hey look who finally decided to wake up. Don't worry about T coming to get me. He knows I have you." He kneeled down to eye level with me and right when he did I spit in his face. He wiped it off and said "Come on no need for that. Do you know who I am?" "Yea I do you are an old disgusting scumbag that can't find a woman to suit his needs so he just buys one." I said. He smirked and went to this drawer and pulled out my first teddy bear which I named after my dad. It was the same one I gave to my dad when he left. I missed my dad a lot. He said he would be back with a brand new Louis but he never came. I wasn't mad though I was mostly curious why he left.
That sadness quickly turned into rage. "How did you get that?! Who did you get that from?! What did you do to my dad?!" I yelled. I was trying my best to get untied. It was no use the ropes weren't loosening if anything they we tightening. He patiently waited until I was done yelling and until I was calm. He asked me if he untied me would I be good. I said yes. He untied me and gave me the teddy bear. He said to me "You gave me this the day I left. I would know because I am your dad"