Could this get any worse

The next day while I was asleep T the pimp came down the stairs and he backhanded me so hard. I could tell he was drunk and he had been sniffing crack cocaine because it was on his nose. He said to me "what happened last night between you and D!? I heard him tell you not to tell!? what did he say!?" I didn't want to get him in trouble so i just sat there looking and nodding my head. T said, "answer me you slut !" then he kicked me in the stomach making me give off a loud groan. All of his workers came running down the stairs to see what had happened. He told lil'Man and Jr to take me to the other room because he was getting tired of me. Jr put the bag over my head while lil'Man tied the rope tightly around my arm. They started dragging me in the other room. I was yelling and squirming around like a little worm. I remembered that I had my phone in my boot. When I made it to the other room he took the bag off and untied my hands. As soon as they left I whipped out my phone and looked at the battery percent it was on 10% and I only had one bar of service. I called my friend Caleb to tell him to call the cops and to tell him what I knew. Straight to voicemail. I guess he was still mad about our argument awhile back, he was always the type to hold a grudge. I called my mom but the only thing she said was "you deserve this you little bitch and don't ever call my house ever again !" then hung up the phone. I heard walking so I turned my phone off and slid it back into my boot with only 5% of battery left. D walked down the stairs but this time he didn't have his glock. He said to me "I heard you talking who were you taking to?" I began to worry. He said "I asked you a question and I want an answer". Oddly he started laughing and said "relax I was only joking". I asked "why is he doing this to me." He said "your mom told him he could have you if only he let her go." I began to cry and feel betrayed and unloved. In my mind it felt like D was the only person I could trust.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, I se you are looking fine and dandy. Sorry I haven't been writing but I don't have anything to write about and I don't have time. Hope you guy like my story even though I don't write long chapters and please excuse all my foul language . Anyway thanks for all the support and all the reads. Well ummm bye {:-)