"As Long As We Have Her Back"

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
EXPLICIT LANGUAGE

KAIDEN's POV

"Daddy is she this way because of me" Nina asked i hugged her tightly as she started to sob No" i told her we was currently sitting inside of the hospital room its been four days since Kris has been here and everyone has been on edge.

The doctor's said that the baby is okay I'm happy she's pregnant with our baby, i just hope she wakes up soon .

"It's not your fault" i looked up to see kris sitting up Finn jumped up to her side Nina walked to her and hugged her "nothing is your fault I'll always save you"she kissed her forehead then her eyes widen "is the baby okay" she asked and Finn nodded "he's fine" he told her "why didn't you tell us"

I asked her "you both have been busy so i thought that maybe you wouldn't have time so I didn't say anything" i sighed "Kris it doesn't matter how busy we get we'll always be there for you and with you" Finn told her true-fully "i'm sorry i should have told you two" i kissed her forehead "we will talk later"

.........

KRISTINA's POV

I was able to go home today but before we had left i had a ultrasound, listening to our babies heart warmed mines I can't wait until i'm holding him/her .

When we got into the house Everyone laid down . I curled up between Kai and Finn"don't ever do that again" Finn said as he nuzzled his head in my neck "you should have told us and we would have took care of it never put our kid in danger again" "I'm sorry" i told him he pecked my lips "it's okay as long as we got Nina back".