Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Dally's POV (A/N: holy shizballs)

After a few moments, we both pulled away from the kiss. I rested my forehead on hers while we both caught our breath. She leaned in for one final peck, but I was extremely reluctant to pull away.

"See ya later," she breathed.

"See ya," I sighed, finally pulling away.

I watched as she stepped out of my car, walking up the steps to her house. I gazed longingly at her until she finally closed her front door, shutting me away from the girl who had stolen my heart so quickly.

I turned the keys and my car's engine revved to life with a soft purr. Slowly but surely, I eased away from her curb, still reluctant to let her go so easy.

These past few weeks with her have made me feel nothing but happiness. She had brought such a light into my almost darkened world, and I was finally enjoying being happy. I still can't believe that I tried to ignore her for so long, denying my feelings, because I could have already been with her by now. I wanted to take it slow though, so I don't scare her off, because I honestly don't know what I would do if she stopped liking me.

I don't want to ever go back to the place I was in before her, which means I have to do everything I can to make her stay. I wasn't really sure what I was doing because I had never been with a girl like her before. All of the other girls I've been with have just been one-night stands and girls who I paraded around at parties, no meaning behind them whatsoever. I never got to know them on a personal level, but with Kate, I truly wanted to.

I wanted to know the minuscule things, like her favorite pizza topping or the way she looks while concentrating on something. I could just imagine a small frown etched upon her face as she looks down at a book or something, trying to figure it out.

I really don't know if I've ever been as overjoyed as I was when she told me she liked me back, because I took a big risk telling her that. I had wanted to tell her the night we danced, but fucking Bob and the other Socs had to come in and ruin it for me. We had been having such a good time, and I never thought that I would actually enjoy dancing with someone as much as I did with her.

My hands fit perfectly into the curves of her waist, and in turn, her hands on my shoulders. It was as if we were molded for each other. And when we kissed, that statement still held true.

I had to protect her with everything I had, because I never wanted to let her go. She was starting to get herself in too deep with Bob, and he's going to hurt her sooner or later.

Which is why I've decided to pay him a little visit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kate's POV

As I closed my front door, I had to take a moment to lean against the back of it once I was inside.

Gosh, my whole encounter with Dally in the car had been exhilirating and I can't believe that we just admitted that we liked each other. It had only been a few months since we first met, but I think I sort of knew from the beginning that we would end up in this spot. It was a feeling of the inevitable, but in this case, it was so good.

I find it kind of funny how Silpa had called it even before I started to question my feelings for him, and it just goes to show that we were not very discreet about our feelings, only to each other.

I didn't know if we were officially together yet because Dally hadn't actually asked me, but it seemed like we were heading that way. I couldn't help but sigh happily once I decided to stop leaning against my front door and make my way to my bedroom. I flopped down on my bed with a huge smile on my face, my lips still tingling from the kiss we shared.