Medaling

Chapter 10; Medaling

Jazzy

I grabbed Ryan's hand and pulled him out the door of the club.

"Why do we have to leave?" Ryan wined and I glared at him.

"Because like I said something is off about Chelsea tonight. She isn't herself. Something happened in the dorm," I explained to him once again before getting in our car.

"Where to mrs?" Leo asked

"My dorm," I smiled at him and he nodded before putting the divider up.

Ryan slid in next to me and I scooted over slightly.

"Why are you over thinking this? Maybe she just wanted a moment to herself. I hate to break this to you babe but your a little overwhelming," he tried to joke and I started at him annoyed.

"You weren't there. I know what I heard," I rolled my eyes examining my nails.

"So, your big idea to see what is up with your best friend, is to snoop around in her shit instead of asking her what her deal is," he rose his eyebrow at me and I glared at him again.

"She wouldn't tell me if I asked. Don't act like you know my best friend better than I do. I doing this because I care," I growled and he put his hands up in defense. "I shouldn't even have brought your ass,"

"Come on babe I'm sorry," Ryan said leaning into me.

I tried shrugging him off but he refused and started kissing up my bare shoulder.

"Stop," I pushed him off and he stared at me with big eyes.

He pouted slightly and I gave in and kissed his lips.

"Stop before someone sees us," I leaned against his forehead.

"I don't care," he wined and I laughed.

"Yes you do. Justin will literally murder you," I said as my hand was grazing the side of his cheek.

He placed his hand over mine and brought it to his lips before placing a tender kiss on it

"Why is it such a crime to want to be with you?" He whispered and I interlocked our fingers.

"When did you ever care if you were committing a crime or not?" I said teasingly and he smiled at me. "That's enough distracting me for the night. This is serious stuff," I said leaning back in my seat crossing my legs.

"Whatever," he muttered running his hand threw his off brown almost dirty blonde locks.

I looked at Ryan and I remembered the first time I actually thought of him more than just my older brothers sarcastic best friend that I grew up with. Ryan was just always around. His parents were disowned him and they didn't care about him or his whereabouts so he would come around when he was lonely or hungry. Eventually, he started to have clothes in the guest bedroom and started to sleepover for days at a time. Than he just stopped leaving. Of course my family had no problem with that considering Lara loves him and Vinny used to idolize Justin and Ryan. Me? I simply didn't care considering the age difference. Now, five years seems like nothing but when he was a senior and I was an 8th grader it was pretty important. Once he was out of high school and didn't know what to do with his life he started getting into the family business. I started to grow out of my awkward self and into a woman. Before I knew it I was modeling for my mom's clothing line and hanging around the boys more often. Justin and I always fought and him being the spiteful prick he is, he would always say shit that made me get upset and Ryan would always take pity with the way Justin treated me. One thing let to another and I fell madly in love with the cocky bastard. While, Ryan didn't know what he was feeling toward me, he knew Justin would kill him if there was any sign of affection between us. He knew that he cared for me in more than a sisterly way. He just wasn't as into me as I was to him. At first that is. But now we are so deep in that he can't turn back. Even though he has never said it I know Ryan loves me he is just scared to admit it.