Apology

WARNING: SMUT

——————

"Sasha" Sasha turned around and saw you standing in the door opening of the bathroom. "What is it" Sasha looked back in the mirror as you took a step closer to her " i want to apologize"

Sasha gave you no reaction, you wrapped your arms around her waist from behind "i'm really sorry"

Sasha turned around looking at your lips " sorry for what"

" for wanting to keep our relationship ship a secret I've thought about it and if you really want the world to know that we're together, then lets announce it" you exhaled.

"So take this as my apology..."

NOW PLAYING: OHMAMI-CHASE ATLANTIC

WARNING: SMUT INCOMING

Your finger glided down her body as you hold eye contact with Sasha

"Y/n i'm going to levi's house!" Hange shouted from downstairs "okay have fun hange"

As the door closed you pulled up Sasha her shirt "perfect timing" you aimed for Sasha's lips and she placed both her hands on your hips.

She licked her lips as your mouth opened, both of your tongues fighting for dominance Sasha won and lifted one of your legs up.

You two pulled back and you took Sasha her hand leading her to your room. You pushed Sasha down on the bed and got on top of her kissing her on her jaw.

Sasha rolled you over and got between your thighs stroking your clit.

Although you hated the feeling of letting Sasha top you it always felt like a blessing as her metal rings touched your skin in any kind of way.

"You're already so wet for me? Damn n/n I haven't even barely done anything yet" sasha clicked her tongue.

"Just hurry the fuck up braus" you growled, Sasha giggled "shhh i wanna take my time with you"

Sasha pulled down your pants and then your underwear slowly placing kisses around your clit. You covered your mouth because you didn't want to release a moan.

Everything her lips touched felt good as if she was a devil and you were an angel.

"Mamacita, i can see the devil in your eyes
Muy bonita, tu quieres estar by my side
She might make me stay in for the night
For the night"

Her tongue entered your pussy, which made you have to bite your lip to not release a moan.

"Uncover your mouth sweetheart, i want everyone to know who you belong to" Sasha said.

God this woman was attractive every word she said could already make you whine.

"Sasha- fuck i'm going to cum" you moaned "i know but can you hold it for me?" She kissed your forehead.

You quickly nodded "good girl". Your thighs clamped around her head which trapped her in a state she couldn't pull back anymore,not like she wanted to pull back, her thumb pressed hard against your clit rubbing circles with both her thumb and tongue causing you to grab the bed sheets.

She applied the right amount of pressure in the right places and as her tongue flattened against you, it made you nearly scream so loud that the whole neighbourhood could hear you

"You can't hold it anymore huh?" She said and you nodded "well then cum"

And you did as she said, you came all over her, Sasha delightfully licked the cum off her lips.

"Apology accepted" She giggled "now lets clean this shit up before your aunt comes home"